Gone

EXO's Bestfriend

"yah hyung I'm sorry for being a coward just now Can we meet up? I know (y/n) ain't the culprit. She's the victim actually Irene told me she can't handle the guilt" 

Sehun called Tao who was having tears in his eyes and also a box of present. 

"Tao hyung are you listening are u still mad at me?" Said Sehun on the phone.

 "Ani Sehun b-bbutt" Tao said 

"but what hyung let's get (y/n) a present hehe and asked her to come back to us" answered Sehun with his actual tone who was still oblivious, oblivious about you who is now lying on the cold hard ground with blood flowing out of your head with teary eyes and with memories of your friendships. 

"Sehun ah I don't think we need to buy any present anymore" said Tao before dropping the gift for you. 

"Ah waeee hyung where are u I'm coming but hey there's an accident-" and that's how the phone call between Tao and Sehun got cut. Sehun squeezed his way through to the place where the accident happened. Millions of things go through his mind; guilt, love, hate, sorrow. He approached the girl hoping it isn't you but sadly it is. He squatted down and said softly 

"(y/n) ah wake up this ain't the place for you to sleep wake up pabo wake up" he shooked you vigorously but the beast in him was out once again but this time it's the beast for you. 

Your brother is back. 

"YAH WAKE UP (Your full name)!!"

 "Oh SEHUN SHE's GONE GONE!!" Tao said while giving him a punch on his face with tears flowing down his cheeks. 

"It's all my fault MY FAULT!" Shouted Sehun while hugging you and saying your name.

Tao kissed your cheek as a last goodbye. You were gone. Gone but you know this was coming. You had cancer but only dance can help you endure all these pain. All this while you were grateful, for all 12 friendships. sounds of those two maknae sobbing was heard but soon a year passed.