Leaving

EXO's Bestfriend

She wha?! Asked Xiumin who actually still thinks that you're innocent 

"Yeah she quit but don't worry we'll get you guys a new choreographer ASAP but since you guys are off schedule till New year so Merry Christmas!" Said the stylist noona. 

"Merry Krismas Noona!" Said Chen. 

"Haha get it Kris?" 

"Not funny Chen" replied Kris with that face of his. 

"I can't believe she quit guys maybe we should have stop her and maybe we should have -" said Xiumin but got cut off 

"Yah hyung! STOP IT WILL YA?! SHE QUIT BECAUSE SHE'S GUILTY SHE'S A MURDERER YA KNOW?! shouted Sehun who was sad about Hana's death.

 "Calm down Sehun ah even the cops said there's no evidence to prove (y/n) guilty. There might be some misunderstanding coz there was only one witness so yeah we should investigate" 

"One witness Two Eyes Isn't that enough" 

"dude don't you realized what's happening? You've been friends with (y/n) for 4 years! Are you gonna let it go just like that? Said Tao who was starting to get pissed off. 

"a murderer is never my friend and stop pretending that you didn't blame that murderer" said Sehun coldly. 

Tao kept quiet for a moment.

 "I was wrong. I've know her for years and I actually believe serene than trusting (y/n)"

"friendships means nothing when they hurt the ones you love" said Sehun walking away. 

"I'm gonna talk to her"

 

 


|| "Yah Serene! Did you know that Hana-" asked Irene who was about to pass out 

"yeah she died so?" Replied serene calmly. 

"What she's your best friend and the murderer is -" Irene got cut off once again. 

"One she ain't my Bestfriend two you actually believe that the small sized choreographer "killed" her? Lol funny" 

"Huh?" 

"Ermaggad you're so slow! Hana wanted to set her (u) up with the racer u know? So she can back off from Sehun but she wanted to hook herself up instead coz that racer was hot" 

"racer? Why did she treat (y/n) so well? Racers are famous right! And how did u know all these?" Asked Irene

"illegal "racer" dumbo because the guy is my brother wait step brother, my mum married thrice so yeah" answered serene calmly again. 

"Your bro framed (y/n) IT's a crime!!!" Irene gasped. 

"Not my problem anyways, plus now that that midget's gone I don't have to like prank her again and I can have Tao all to myself" said serene dramatically. 

"Err Serene shhhh"

 "Don't shhh me why? You afraid that ppl will overheard us? Hahaha I, Park Serene ain't scared of that!" 

"so (y/n) is innocent??" Asked Tao curiously who was leaning against the wall. Serene was dumbfounded.

"Look Tao let me explain what happened" 

By casually ignoring serene, Tao ran out to find you. but what Tao didn't know that you're actually leaving for US, ur hometown. serene ran out too but she knows you're at the airport so she needs to be there if Tao goes to the airport too.

 


 || "Aish! My flight is delayed for like 4 hours! Waeeeeee"you cursed under your breath while trying to find a seat.

 

|| "Keep the change!" Serene rushed into the airport but you went out to go to a place near the airport.She followed you. You went there and sat on the bench, at the place, the place where you and EXO had your first Christmas as a family, as one. Memories were played in your brain. You held back your tears but the truth is you can't move on you just can't 


|| Serene grabbed your shoulders. 

" Yah! What are you doing?!" You exclaimed as she grabbed you. 

"Did Tao find you yet?" Asked serene while panting. 

"Wae yo?? Was he finding for me? Why? Asked you. You felt a little happy coz u thought he cared about you. 

"No err he just wanted to scold you, wait no he wanted to-" 

"HE WAS FINDING FOR ME!" u screamed happily.

 "no no he's not WHY ARE YOU CLINGING ONTO HIM YOU KNOW THE ONE HE LIKES IS ME RIGHT?" said Serene while blocking your way.

 "sometimes friendships are stronger than relationships and are you sure you feel the same way about him? Or are you using him for fame " you smirked while taking out your phone. 

"Look Serene I don't have any intentions but I wish u could like Tao with all your heart and not being flirty to every guy" said you while showing Serene a pic of her and another guy holding hands.

 "Ya-yah how did you get this picture? You stalked me?!

 "no I didn't why would I even stalk you maigod I was taking a photo of the scenery and god was with me. You "featured" in my picture" 

You quickly walked away from her. 

"Yah delete it! Please I beg you!"

 "I'm not gonna tell him as long as you promise to love him with all your heart"

 "alright Ill dump the guy" 

"Okay but I'm keeping it till u do so arraso?"

You said as you walked away. But at this time Serene snatch the phone away from you causing you to be pushed to the road. You fell to the ground while yelping in pain "ouch PARK SERENE why did u- *BAMM*