Let the game begin

EXO's Bestfriend

"Yah Serene you're so lucky. I saw Tao sneaking up to you just now 

"Grats girl" said Irene, one of sm rookies. Irene doesn't really bother about you in fact she always smiles at you so you did the same all the time. 

"That Tao? Yeah I saw him and he was with (y/n). Like why did he even bother being friends with her? She's nothing but a immature choreographer all she does is dance and dance with the small body of hers pftt" said Serene. 

"She's not that bad she smiles at me though" replied Irene.

 "Look if you're gonna defend her don't bother being friends with me" said Serene while rolling her eyes. All Irene did was nod. 

Poor girl. Speaking of being small yep you're small with the height of 4'11 and your height actually offends you. Sm almost didn't accept you because they underestimate you but your dancing skills are the best even when you somehow denies it.


You came back to sm building the next day to finish off everything before the boys have their big day on the 20th with f(x). Practice does makes perfect. You're a perfectionist. No members of EXO makes a mistake or else .... 

"Ok boys last practice!" 

"Alright" 

You checked all their moves one by one and it was perfect. You knew that EXO can do it. That's how you guys end it. So all of you went and rest

 "hey (y/n) you're gonna come and watch out performance right" asked xiumin your oldest oppa but he still looks like a kid to you 

"Yup" u replied with a smile

 "aish you should just stay home" said Sehun jokingly 

"Yah!! Oh Sehun" you shouted at him while showing him your fist 

"what yah?! I'm older you know" 

"Like what a few months?" (You were born on January 1995 so you started school earlier with Sehun (1994) ) said you rolling your eyes. 

"Aish this kid you're suppose to call ALL OF US oppa!" said Sehun. 

"Whateverrrrrrr"

It's the day. You were nervous as hell even when you're not the one performing. The crowd that night was crazy. EXO's and f(x)'s fan were awesome at cheers. I've no idea how I got a phone call by an anonymous phone number. So I answered it right after the idols greeted everyone. 

"Hello?" Sounds of people making out were all you can hear. You gave the wtf face and ended the call. You went backstage to greet EXO but they seem to busy to notice you. You sighed and were about to leave when Chen shouted your name. That's when everyone approached you well except for Sehun. You asked Luhan if he had seen Sehun but all he did was shooked his head. Finally Sehun came but he didn't look happy.

He grabbed your wrist and asked you to hand in your phone with a pissed off voice as if he wanted to eat you. His eyes were serious and you couldn't believe it was Sehun, your Bestfriend who never speaked to you that way.

" I SAY GIVE ME YOUR PHONE" shouted Sehun with teary eyes. 

"Sehun ah why are you like this" asked Suho the leader.

U slowly hand in ur phone and he checked ur logs. 

"why did you do that" you asked. 

"You killed her. You killed KIM HANA!" Said Sehun with a high tone and you feel a slap across your face. EVERYONE GASPED even a few staffs but there ain't any people other than EXO and two to three staffs. 

"yah OH SEHUN!" exclaimed Tao while cupping your face. 

"Sehun ah is there any misunderstanding?" Asked lay while patting his back. 

"she killed Hana! The cops called.

 They said she(u) was the last person that called!"

 "That doesn't mean anything!" Said Baekhyun to stop his accuse on you. 

"A witness said that (y/n) called Hana and asked her to join a car race so she'll get attention as a race car driver so that fans will search about her"

"WHAT THE HELL I DIDNT EVEN TALK TO HER! I don't even have her number!" 

"Then what is this?!" Said Sehun while holding your phone with Hana's hp number. 

"She's the one who called me ok?!" 

"OH THEN YOU MUST HAVE DELETED THE HISTORY BUT YOU FORGOT THIS ONE! HOW CAN YOU NOT TRUST ME?!" 

"Trust u? After all the bad things you did to Hana? Destroying her shoes? Stealing her clothes? I've lost trust on you since a long time ago! 

"I swear I never did anything like that! She's the one who-" 

"You know what GET OUT OF MY FACE!" 

"But -" you held back ur tears and the pain on your face. 

"(Y/n) I think you better go home now" Tao said. 

"Don't you trust me?!" You asked Tao with those pleasing eyes. 

"It's not that but Serene kinda told me that you had always been jealous of her and-" 

You said to Tao "well then" and left with tears flowing down your cheeks. No one stopped you as if they never trusted you after 4 years. If that's how you guys wanna play, I'll join the game you said in your heart.