Identity -- Wonshik

Hidden Powers Academy

A white-haired boy plays with a small stone, continuously glancing at the man beside him.
"What's on your mind?" The man asks, watching his hands.
"I need to move," he whispers, holding the stone in one hand.
"Why?" The man asks. The boy squeezes the rock. He releases it to a small pile of dust.
"Movement calms me," he whispers, clenching and releasing his hands.
"What's your name?" The man asks, grabbing another stone.
"Wonshik," the snowy haired boy states. The man hands over the stone, with a small letter beside it.
"Crush the stone again," the man commands. Wonshik takes the envelope, and plops the stone into his palm. He squeezes it quickly, creating dust again.
"What is this for?" Wonshik asks, look up at the man.
"A school. It'll help you control your needs and strength," the man states. Wonshik glances back down. The letter is set into his lap. Wonshik squints at it, before looking up to find him gone.
"Whatever," Wonshik speaks, standing from the bench. He grabs his bag, and stuffs the letter inside.
Wonshik starts walking home; his bag flipping over his shoulders. His worn, running shoes hit the pavement, and stray water soaks its way in. He pulls up the hood of hoodie, and zips up his letterman jacket.
"Leave me alone," a feminine voice screams. Wonshik stills. "Please!"
"I must be crazy," Wonshik utters, running after the voice. He sprints, and the people around him become blurs. His shoes wear out slightly, as he reaches the entrance to an alleyway.
"Shut up," a man whispers, tearing the shirt over the girl he's holding against a wall.
"Please let me go," she pleads, as tears start rolling her eyes. Wonshik drops his bag, and runs at the man.
"Don't touch women that don't wish to be touched," Wonshik growls, pushing him against a wall, and applying pressure to his chest.
"Do you see her?" The man asks, looking over Wonshik's shoulder. Wonshik pushes harder, and starts hearing bones snap.
"Don't touch people," Wonshik snaps, allowing him to the fall to the ground. He steps away from the man, and walks to the girl. "Are you alright?"
She shakes. Her shirt is torn, revealing her black bra underneath. The bright red hair is slowly colored to a black, is pulled into pigtails. "I'll be fine," she whispers, her voice wavering. Wonshik pulls off his letterman jacket, and sets it over her shoulders.
"Let me walk you home," Wonshik whispers, stepping to his bag. He swings it over his shoulder, and looks to her.
"I'll be fine," she whispers back, walking past him.
"Look lady-"
"Hyeyeon."
"Look Hyeyeon, you were almost killed," Wonshik states, blocking her. She looks down, and sighs.
"I don't think killed is the correct word," she whispers, looking at the ground. Wonshik follows her line of sight, and exhales.
"I could have guessed," he states. Hyeyeon shakes her head.
"We walk, and then you leave. Understand?" She decides, pushing past him. She starts walking to her home, gently tugging her pigtails tighter. "Are you coming?"
Wonshik follows her, running for a moment to catch up. They walk for sometime. Hyeyeon twirls one of her ponytails. She buttons up the jacket, and looks to Wonshik. He picks at his nails, and looks to her.
"What?" He asks.
"Thanks for saving me," she whispers, stopping in front of a door.
"Yeah, no problem," Wonshik speaks, following her stillness. She pushes her way up onto her toes, and pecks his cheek. Her face turns red, before she runs inside.
Wonshik smiles, before running off. He makes it home in record time, and slips his way inside. He pulls off his backpack to take off his jacket when he realizes he left it with Hyeyeon. He sighs, and swings his bag up. He s it to pull out his homework. His eyes widen, as he sees and remembers the letter from earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Finally, a chapter. It may be a while for another. Comments would make me very happy. (-<) <3 ^_^