Identity -- Hakyeon

Hidden Powers Academy

"What's your name?"
"Hakyeon Cha."
"Age?"
"18."
"Gender?"
"Mostly male."
"Mostly?"
"I-I change. I can't control it. I just become female."
"I've seen one other case like you, Hakyeon. His name is Kevin Woo. He'll goes by Jessica Woo when he shifts."
"Shifts?"
"You are a very special person, Hakyeon. We'd love to have you."
"We? Who are you? You came to me, and claimed to know what I can do."
"I am the headmaster. I can show you many people like you. If you promise to come."
The headmaster stands from his spot on a bench. He turns to Hakyeon, and pulls out a small envelope.
"Please think about it," the headmaster asks, smiling brightly. Hakyeon takes the envelope, and looks up to the older man.
"I-I will," Hakyeon whispers, looking at it. He rubs the raise seal. He looks up to find the man gone. He exhales, and grabs his black school bag. He walks out of the small park by his house, gripping the small envelope tightly.
"Yo, Hakyeon!" Said man fixes his dyed red hair, and turns to his friend.
"Hello, Yifan," Hakyeon greets, smiling brightly.
"Did you get the math assignment for today? I didn't write it down," Yifan asks, smiling just as brightly back.
"Umm, yeah. Two through thirty two even in unit three," Hakyeon sites, adjusting his bag.
"Thanks man. Are you coming to the game tonight? We've been lacking without you," Yifan asks, walking with Hakyeon. The redhead opens his mouth to respond, when hot pain enters his chest.
"I can't. I need to help my mother with something. Maybe next time," Hakyeon states, running off. He reaches his empty house, and sprints up to his room. He peals off his bag, and jacket. He pulls off his shirt, and stares at the full length mirror in his room. He keels over, and bites his lips. He grunts in heated pain; arms folded over his stomach.
It cools. Hakyeon looks up, panting heavily. He crawls over to his dresser, and pulls out the lacy bra he took from his sister. He puts it on with some skill from practice. He pulls a large sweater out, and slips it over his head. He sits down on his bed, and stares at the floor. He reaches down, and grabs the letter discarded in heat.
"Might as well," Hakyeon mutters, tearing the seal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Thus begins the rewrite. (-<) <3 ^_^