Chapter 5

Two Moons of Fate

Sun-hi woke up to an unpleasant noise from her dresser. Her phone was still vibrating violently. She looked at who it was. Tch. Its Soo young. “Hello?” she asked in a groggy voice.

 

“YA! Sun-hi! You’re on tv!” Sooyoung yelled through the phone.

 

Wait...what? “What are you talking about? Why would I be on tv?”

 

“There is a photo of you, with exo! It was taken last night!” Sun-hi was now fully awake She hung up, scrambled out of bed and her laptop. Breaking News! Exo -K’s ‘Baekhyun and Exo-M’s Xiumin and Luhan, were spotted coming out of an apartment complex with a girl in her early twenties. They were also seen at a nearby park as well….

 

Ohhh nooo. This is not happening! She started pacing around the room. Suddenly her phone started going off. She looked at it and saw that it was a text from Baekhyun.

 

[Baekhyun 9:05 am] Did you look at the article?

 

[Sun-hi 9:06] oppa, what is going on? what's going to happen?

 

[Baekhyun 9:08] Don’t worry, Leave it to me, luhan and Xiumin hyung. No need to worry! Meanwhile have a good breakfast and don’t leave your apartment at all. Just relax. I”ll ttyl.

 

[Sun-hi 9:09] Alright, I”ll trust you. Bye

 

Sun-hi sat down on the couch and sighed. Well there’s no point in worrying about this now. I”ll leave it up to them….

 

The next 3 hours was hell. Sun-hi looked outside her window and saw a crowd of reporters forming at the entrance of the complex. Aigoo, why is this happening to me? she sighed. Just then her phone vibrated. She looked to see who it was and saw that it was Luhan. “Ah, Luhan-shi...I mean, Luhan oppa...why did you call me??”

 

“Hey, turn on the tv. You’ll get a surprise.” Hmm? What’s he talking about? Sun-hi the tv and switched it to the channel he told her. Sun-hi gasped. “What….” There on the screen was Baekhyun, Luhan and Xiumin all dressed up with the VP of SM.

 

In the background, the voice of the interviewer could be heard. “It is just in, regarding the sighting of Exo’s Baekhyun, Luhan, and Xiumin visiting a girl’s apartment at night. Who is she?”

 

The VP cleared his throat. “To begin with, it is not a known fact, but these young men, Baekhyun, Luhan, and Xiumin are related by blood. They are cousins. The girl,” he continued on “is also related to them. In fact, she is Baekhyun’s long lost birth sister and cousins to Luhan and Xiumin.” he stopped talking and looked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun stood up. “She also works as a dance instructor at Seoul Institute of Art Entertainment.”

 

“She will be joining SM Ent. as a choreographer.” the VP gave the interviewer a nod. “That is all.”

 

“And that was head of SM Entertainment’s VP, talking about the recent ‘scandal’ between Exo’s Baekhyun, Luhan, and Xiumin and the girl who is now revealed to be Baekhyun’s long lost birth sister, Song Sun-hi.”

 

Sun-hi turned off her tv.

 

OMG Now everyone knows, what am I…

 

Sun-hi’s phone rang suddenly that it caused for her to jump. It was an unknown number. Confused, she picked up. “Hello? Who is this?” “Ahh hello, you must be Song Sun-hi. I’m part of the PR staff at SM.” Sun-hi sprang up from the couch. “Oh hello, I am Song Sun-hi. What can I do for you?”

 

He started laughing. “It's ok, there is no need to be alarmed. I just want to speak to you face to face, if that is alright with you.”

 

“Ah yes of course, I’ll come over right…”

 

“There is no need to, I’m outside waiting for you. I’ve sent Baekhyun up to fetch you.” he said and hung up.  Sure enough, the bell rang and Baekhyun’s face was on the screen. She opened the door.

 

“Let's go!” Baekhyun greeted.

 

“Ah….ok, let me grab my jacket.” She quickly made herself presentable and grabbed her jacket and locked the door. Outside was still filled with reporters but Baekhyun and the other bodyguards stopped them from jumping on to her. They stopped at the car in front of them.

 

“What..?!”

 

“No time for questions, get in.” said Baekhyun pushing her in. “Driver, lets go.”