Chapter 3

Two Moons of Fate

Where am I? Is this one of my dreams again? Sun-hi scanned her surroundings. This is definitely not earth... The sky was filled with twinkling stars and two moons. Across the field of blooming midnight flowers was a girl and a boy taking a stroll. That girl looks a lot like me...and isn't that Baekhyun...wait why is he in my dream? The boy hovered his hand over a flower and his hands glowed with light. "Wow brother the flower is dancing" the girl said in awe. Brother? Why did I call him brother? Suddenly the scene started to fade away and Sun-hi was back in the dark once more.

 

“Doctor, is she alright? Why is she not waking up?”

 

Sun-hi could hear voices next to her.

 

“She’s alright. She just needs some rest.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

Sun-hi barely managed to open her eyes. “Wha...what happened?” She started to get up.

 

Lay rushed to her. “No, sleep. you need your rest.”

 

She looked down and saw that she was sleeping on the couch in the waiting room. “What…”

 

“You suddenly fainted.” said Kris.

 

She looked around and saw how most of the members were present minus Baekhyun, Luhan and Xiumin.

 

“How long was I out for?”

 

“Not long, just an hour.” replied Kai.

 

"I need to talk to Baekhyun-shi could you tell me where he is?" Sun-hi asked as she tried to get up again.

 

Lay shook his head "Stay here. Kai will go get him."

 

Moments later Baekhyun entered the room. It was hard to tell what the he was thinking with the blank expression on his face. "Could you guys leave the room for a second" he finally spoke.

 

Lay gave Sun-hi one more worried glance and made his way out. Once everyone had left Baekhyun threw his arms around her. Sun-hi could feel him tremble a little. Is he crying? Not knowing what to do she patted his back. "Uh...are you alright?" she asked.

 

Baekhyun pulled away and looked down "I wish you could remember me" he mumbled.

 

Sun-hi remembered what she was going to say. "I had a weird dream while I was out. You were in my dream even though I just met you. For some reason I called you my brother. Despite being in a weird place in my dream...I don't know how to explain it but it really does feel like you're my real brother. "

 

Baekhyun thought to himself should I tell her that I am her brother and that she is actually a princess from another world. No... it seems that her powers and memories are still under mother's seal. He took a deep breath and smiled "What if I am your brother? What will you do?"

 

Sun-hi paused for a second. "Well, if I look closely our eyes look the same. I think that would be weird yet amazing if you were my brother. Honestly I think you are my brother"

 

His eyes unconsciously shifted back and forth before replying back “Yeah, nevermind I’m not-” he started before getting cut off

 

“No don’t lie to me. I know you’re lying right now.” Wait how do I know? I said it so confidently. Sun-hi held Baekhyun's hands and looked with pleading eyes. Maybe he was the answer to all her strange dreams. She need answers. “Tell me the truth please.” He squeezed Sun-hi’s hands and put his head on her shoulder “Hah...you haven’t changed a bit. You were the only one that could tell if I was lying or not.” he quietly said and gave her another hug “I’ve missed you sis...I’m sorry for not being able to find you in the first place. I wasn’t sure if it was you or not when I saw you.”  His voice started cracking.

 

Hearing his confession somehow didn’t shock her that much. He probably had a reason for lying to me. Sun-hi hugged him back "gee, who would of known that I had a famous long lost brother" she said jokingly trying to lighten up the mood.

 

Baekhyun wiped his face with his sleeves and laughed "yeah haha, why am I crying? Stupid me" he slapped both of his cheeks together "we should celebrate our reunion later when I'm free."

 

Sun-hi nodded "yeah we should! Oh and we need to get each others numbers then" After exchanging numbers and sns, Suho called for Baekhyun and Sun-hi sadly said goodbye as they parted ways.

 

---

 

Ugh,  what's happening happening? Sun-hi was frozen in place as she heard people panicking and screaming. The door was being suppressed by four guys. They were trying to keep who ever was trying to get in stay out. "Take her somewhere safe! We'll stall them as long as we can!" yelled the blonde hair guy. The raven hair young man grabbed Sun-hi and led her out to the window. "Hold on tight princess" he urgently said. Sun-hi tried to demand what was going on but her voice refused to come out. She couldn't take control of her own body.

 

*Thud* "Oow!" Her eyes flew wide open from bumping her head on the head of her bed. That was some intense dream. Turning to the right, the clock's lights seemed so blindingly bright. Squinting at the numbers she groaned "It's 4am in the morning...what the heck." Sun-hi tried going back to sleep but failed to do so. Reopening her eyes she stared into the darkness. It's been two weeks have passed since all the crazy happenings. She had saved a popular k-pop idol from death and finally met her long lost brother who she still doesn’t know how and why they were separated. Questions after questions filled her head until it gave her a headache. Unconsciously fiddling around with the necklace around her neck she thought of texting Baekhyun if he was free. The necklace glowed slightly as she thought of him. Suddenly her phone started vibrating and she flipped open the cover and saw Baekhyun’s name on the screen.

 

[Baekhyun 4:07]  Hi Sun-hi! keke was just thinking about you~

 

[Sun-hi 4:08] Good night/morning, Baekhyun-shi haha that was weird I was about to text you.

 

[Baekhyun 4:10] O.o whoa I didn’t think you would reply right away kekeke siblings do think alike huh? ^.^ Anyways I was wondering if you’re free tonight around 10pm. I know it’s pretty late but do you want to go out with me somewhere and catch up since we couldn’t the other day.

 

[Sun-hi 4:13] ok, where should we meet?

 

[Baekhyun 4:15] Actually just text me your address and I'll pick you up at your place Sun-hi.

 

[Sun-hi 4:17] Is that alright? Won’t you get caught by reporters?

 

[Baekhyun 4:18] Its ok. I’m disguising myself pretty well. Just send me your address.

 

[Sun-hi 4:21] Ok….its ***************

 

[Baekhyun 4:23] Thanks, I’ll see you tonight!

 

[Sun-hi 4;25] Yup, bye!


Sun-hi put down her phone and stared at the ceiling. Is it really alright to meet him at night? She thought. She shook her head. Its ok. There is no need to worry. She closed her eyes and went back to sleep once more.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

I tried to find an end for chapter 3. =3= sounds awk huh?

I shall give you awk hearts like jongin to make up for it