Chapter 4

Two Moons of Fate

After a long day at work, Sun-hi went to the market to get some ingredients for dinner. Pushing the cart with one hand and her phone in the other. I wonder what Baekhyun like’s to eat she wondered. Skimming through recipes she decided to do a simple kimchi chige with some side dishes.  She was about to grab some meat, when she heard echoes of squealing around the store. She turned around and saw Exo and a bunch of camera men following them. Oh? They must be filming for their show. She smiled and started walking walking toward another isle. Then it hit her. Wait, Exo knows me. If they see me, I’m in trouble! She quickly grabbed the stuff that she needed and quickly walked toward the cashier, trying to avoid contact with the members.  She looked down, when she bumped into something. She looked up and saw Luhan and Xiumin in front of her, but their camera men were, thankfully, filming some of the other members.

 

“Sun…” Luhan began to say. Sun-hi held up a finger to her lips, shook her head, and smiled. The boys’ cameramen came back to them. “Excuse me!” said Sun-hi bowing. Luhan and Xiumin did the same, although they were slightly confused. She walked passed them and to the cashier who was waiting. Sun-hi quickly paid and left the store.

 

Back home Sun-hi turned up some music on shuffle and her hair in a messy bun, before getting ready to cook. She danced around the kitchen as she got all the cooking utensils and ingredients together. Just then, her phone started to vibrate. She picked up her phone. The caller was Baekhyun. Why is he calling me, it’s only 8 right now. “Hello? Baekhyun-shi! Why did you call?”

 

“Hey Sun-hi! I was calling cause my schedule ended early, so I’m coming over in 10 minutes or so.”

 

That soon? Lovely.

 

“Ok, but did you eat?”

 

“No, why?”

 

“Cause i’m making something….”

 

“Alright, I understand….”

 

“Hey, Baekhyun! Who are you talking to?” Sun-hi heard a member ask. Sounds like Chen.

 

“Ya! You’re too close to me!” yelled Baekhyun, “Oh also! Luhan and Xiumin hyung want to come along, is that alright?”

 

“I guess so”

 

“K, then i’ll see you in a bit!” Baekhyun hung up.

 

Well there is no time to waste. Lets make some food!

 

A few minutes later the doorbell rang and Baekhyun’s face appeared on the monitor. Ahhh they’re here already! I’m not even done yet! Sun-hi put down the knife she was using and shuffled to monitor to unlock the door. “Hi,come in!” she said through the intercom.

 

"Sun-hiah where are you?" Asked Baekhyun as he and the other two entered the apartment.

 

"I'm in the kitchen!" yelled Sun-hi. She quickly washed her hands and went to greet them. "Sorry for not greeting you at the door. My hands were a bit full." She apologized.

 

Luhan shook his head. "No worries, we're sorry for coming earlier than expected."

 

Sun-hi led them to the living room and set out some snacks and tea "I'm almost done so just make yourself comfortable." She went back to the kitchen to finish up the stew and side dishes. She started to set up the table with dining wear and water. Once the food was done, she put everything on the table and called the boys over. “Dinner is ready!”

 

The boys walked over and sat down. “Ohhhh this smells really good!” exclaimed Xiumin.

 

“Thanks, hopefully everything is to your tastes.” said Sun-hi. Everyone dug into their food. Halfway through eating her food, Sun-hi suddenly became curious. “So, how were you guys able to come here? How did your manager allow you to go like that?”

 

“Well, initially I wanted to come by myself, but manager hyung said no. So Luhan and Xiumin hyung helped me out by saying that they would be with me and that all we would come back safely,” said Baekhyun “And since Luhan and Xiumin hyung are the oldest, Manager hyung agreed.”

 

“Hmmm, is that still alright though, visiting me like this? Don’t you have a schedule tomorrow?”

 

We do. Its in the afternoon so its ok.” said Luhan smiling.

 

Sun-hi smiled.  Somehow Luhan’s smile makes me so relaxed.

 

They finished the rest of their food in silence. 20 minutes later, everyone was exhausted from eating. Xiumin was lying face first on the couch, groaning. “Ahhhh, I ate too much!” Xiumin complained. Luhan crouched down next to the sofa and poked Xiumin’s cheeks “Haha, told you to slow down while eating. Now you’re more of a Baozi”.

 

“How about we burn it off, by going on a walk.” suggested Baekhyun.

 

“Yeah sure!” said Sun-hi. Everyone laughed.

 

“Alright, then we’ll wait outside while you get ready.” said Luhan. The three of them walked out. Sun-hi quickly got ready and came out of her apartment and locked the door with the keys. “Let’s go!” They took the elevator down and walked out of the complex.

 

“So, where do you guys what to go?” asked Xiumin.

 

“Hmm...there is a park that's nearby…” said Sun-hi hesitantly.

 

“If Sun-hi wants to go, then lets go.”

 

“Are you sure, Luhan-shi?” she asked.

 

“Yeah no prob. But one thing. Since we now know each other, you need to call me oppa.”

 

Baekhyun and Xiumin exclaimed the same thing as well. “Yeah, call us oppa!” said Baekhyun excitedly.

 

Sun-hi laughed. “Alright, then lets go oppas!”

 

They walked to the park and sat down on the benches. Sun-hi realized that she hadn’t been to the park with anyone in so many years, it made her feel relaxed. Sun-hi glanced over and saw Baekhyun, Luhan and Xiumin exchanging glances.

 

“What's wrong?” asked Sun-hi.

 

“Well…” Baekhyun started.

 

Luhan silenced him. “Let me and Xiumin deal with this.” Baekhyun fell silent. “Sun-hi-ah, I know you won’t believe this, but Baekhyun, you, Xiumin, and I are related.” said Luhan.

 

Sun-hi was silent. Xiumin continued where Luhan left off. “You see, Baekhyun told us that he was your brother and somehow you knew that as well, so we know that you two are for sure related. But you also need to know the relation with us too.” “You see, Sun-hi, we are your first cousins,” said Luhan, “We are from your dad’s side. I know you can’t believe this…”

 

Sun-hi got up and walked towards this swings and sat down. It was completely silent. All eyes were on her. She smiled. “You know, even though its weird finding out that you’re related to these famous people, I want to say that I somehow felt that we were connected from before.” she said. “I don’t know how to describe it, but I had this feeling when I first met you three but I didn’t know what it was, so I ignored it.” Sun-hi laughed. “I’m glad I have family members near me. Now I don’t feel so lonely anymore.” Baekhyun started to tear up. Luhan and Xiumin felt touched as well. They were so held up in the moment, that they didn’t notice a flash. Luhan’s phone started vibrating. He checked to see who it was. It was their manager. He picked it up.

 

“Yeah Hyung...yup, ok. We’ll see you soon.” He hung up. Baekhyun looked at him.

 

“What is it hyung?”

 

“Times up. Its time to go back. Sun-hi, we’ll walk you back to your complex.” Sun-hi hopped off the swing.

 

“Ok, lets go then.” They walked back to Sun-hi’s complex and watched her go in. As soon as she was inside, they called for a taxi and then went home.

 
"You sure they saw?"
 
"Yeah, they were there" 
---
A/N
I'm so sorry for the long a** wait for an update and for the crap edit. Work and life decided to drag me back to reality. But if you guys actually read this fic, please, please send me some love <3 to keep on going! Thank chusss