Chapter 2

Two Moons of Fate

“Now it is time for the one and only Exo!”

 

Screams could be heard everywhere as the announcer welcomed Exo to the stage. Sun- hi was standing  in the front area near the stage. There were many girls surrounding her, holding signs that had messages to Exo on them, along with pictures of their biases as well. Exo positioned themselves on stage ready to start. Loud screams could be heard throughout the stadium . Wow, Exo has a lot of fans. She looked around and saw girls who were crying just by the mere sight of them.

 

The music started playing and one by one, the members started singing and dancing. Sun-hi was amazed. It was exciting to witness all of this for the first time. She looked for Lay and saw him. It was the first time she had seen him look so serious but in a handsome way. The way he was dancing was so graceful yet somehow y as well. I should get some pointers from him someday. I really like the way he dances. Hmmm, not bad…Lay was moving near her section. There was a huge uproar from the girls next to her. He came over and started dancing in front of them. He looked at them to flash a smile, when he noticed Sun-hi standing there, blinking in amazement. He winked at her and moved away from the section. The fan girls went crazy. Some fainted, while others just kept snapping away on their cellphones. Sun-hi felt her face get warm. She knew that the wink was directed at her. OMG…. Finally their performance was over and the members started to leave the stage. Some of the members threw hearts at the ground and did some aegyo towards the fans as they exited the area.

 

“Next up is Shinee with their new song Everybody!” Alright, time to go and visit. Sun-hi made her way through the crowd and exited the area. She started walking towards the backstage door. A security guard was standing there. She showed him her pass and he let her through.

 

Member’s POV

 

Meanwhile, the Exo members were taking off their mics and were getting ready to go take a break. They decided that some of the members would go around and do self cameras with the other groups that were backstage. As some of the members exited the room with mini camcorders.

 

Baekhyun pulled Luhan and Xiumin aside as the other members headed off. "Hey, did you guys feel weird at all during the performance?" Baekhyun asked the two. They looked at each other and nodded

 

"I thought it was only me who felt it until I saw the seal on Xiumin's arm glow slightly," Luhan replied with a concerned tone "we haven't gotten this reaction ever since that day back at home..." Luhan’s eyes got wide.

 

Suddenly the seals on their arms grew brighter and they could feel the pain surging through their arms. They looked around to see where the source of power was coming from. Turning once more to the left they saw a girl walking towards them. She looked directly ahead and realized they were staring at her. Smiling, she stopped in front of the members. Baekhyun noticed how she was nearly the same height as they were.

 

“Hello! My name is Sun-hi! I’m looking for Lay. Have you seen him?” she asked, speaking formally.

 

The three guys stared at her with wide eyes. “Did you say Sun-hi?” asked Baekhyun?

 

“Umm, yes. Anything wrong?”

 

“Ah no. You asked where Lay was right? Well he should be in the waiting room over there.” said Xiumin.

 

“Thank you very much! Oh and by the way, you guys put on a great performance. I really liked the song. See you later.” She bowed.

 

Just as she was turning around, Baekhyun caught a glimpse of a necklace that was on her. There was only one person he knew of that owned that necklace. “Excuse me! May I ask where you got that necklace?”

 

She turned around and held out her necklace. “This? I don’t know. I”ve always had it with me as long as I could remember. Why do you ask?”

 

“Oh, nothing. I just liked it, thats all. Well we’ll see you in a bit.”

 

“Yup.” She smiled and continued towards the waiting room.  

 

Baekhyun turned around to look at both Luhan and Xiumin. “Hyung! Did you see that? That necklace? Its from our Kingdom, I know it!” Xiumin and Luhan looked slightly fazed.

 

Then Luhan nodded his head. “Yeah, I think you’re right, Baekhyun. Somehow the girl feels really familiar to me, and there is only one person that I know that holds that type of necklace and that is your sister Baekhyun, Princess Sun-hi.”

 

“Exactly! She also has the same name as the Princess as well! Maybe...”  

 

“Wait, so are you saying that Sun-hi is the Princess from our Kingdom?” asked Xiumin. “Yeah, I think so. But lets wait and see if she really is or not.” Luhan started walking toward their waiting room with Baekhyun and Xiumin following right after.

 

Main POV

 

Sun-hi walked towards Exo’s waiting room and at the same time was thinking rapidly as well. I wonder why they look so flustered when they saw me..She finally reached the waiting room. She knocked on the door and entered. The first person she saw as she entered the room was Lay. He was drinking water on the couch while some of the other members were passed out. Lay looked at  the door.

 

“Oh! Sun-hi!” Awww what a cutie.

 

“Hi! I”m here. Congrats on having an awesome performance!”

 

“Thanks! How did you like it?” “It was good. I really liked the choreo that was involved. Stylistically, it was pretty cool.”

 

Lay took this chance and asked her “How was I?”

 

“Hmm...To be honest, I really like how graceful and serious you are when it comes to dancing. So in short. You’re good and one day I want to learn how to dance like you.” The room went silent. Sun-hi felt her face turn warm. Gosh, that sounded like a confession.

 

Lay started laughing. “Thanks, although I don’t think you need pointers from me. You’re good at dancing as well.” Suddenly one of the members came over. He was tall and had huge dark circles underneath his eyes. He looked like a panda.

 

“Ge, who is that girl?” he asked in mandarin. Sun-hi blinked in surprise. Oh, mandarin? I don’t think they know that I can understand. Well might as well answer. Before Lay could answer, she introduced herself. “Hi! My name is Sun-hi! Its nice to meet you!” she said in mandarin. Lay and the other guy’s eyes got wide.

 

“You know how to speak Mandarin?” the guy asked.

 

“Yeah, I learned how to in my university.”

 

“Woah.” Lay stared at her and then looked at the guy next to him. “Ya, introduce yourself.”

 

The guy smiled. “Hi, my name is Tao. And your mandarin is pretty good.” “haha, thanks! Your korean is pretty good too!” Turning back to Lay “Ge, i’m going to get something to eat. I”ll see ya.”

 

“Yeah, see ya.” Tao left the room and it was back to Lay and Sun-hi with some of the other members who were still sleeping. Lay and Sun-hi were talking quietly when one by the one the sleeping crew woke up.

 

“Hyung! Who’s the girl? Is she your girlfriend?” one of the sleepy members asked. Sun-hi was blushing furiously.

 

Lay turned red as well. “No she is not. This is the girl I told you about that saved me from getting hit.” They were fully awake now and were staring at her.

 

“Dang, she’s really pretty!” said one of the members. He looked very childish and had a deep voice. The member next to him had blond hair and was staring at her.

 

The guy with the deep voice got up and stuck out his hand. “Hey, my name is Chanyeol and I am 21 and single.”

 

Sun-hi shook his hand. “Hi, my name is Sun-hi and I am going to be 21 in a week, so that makes us the same age. Oh and I am single as well.” she said the last part jokingly. The other members introduced themselves as well.

 

The next one was a guy who looked younger than her, well both of them did, but this guy, she remembered, was the dancing machine in Exo. “Hi, I’m Kai and I’m 20 years old.” He nudged the blond haired kid next to him.

 

The kid got up. “Hello, my name is Sehun and I’m the maknae of Exo.” “Hello everyone! Its really nice to meet you!” “Same here.” replied Chanyeol.

 

“Hey, what did you major in at your university?” Kai asked.

 

“I did a double major. I majored in law and in dance and I minored in Mandarin.”

 

“Oh? Dance?” asked Sehun, who was now curious of her.

 

“Yeah, she is a dance instructor at this famous dance academy that is downtown.” answered Lay.

 

“Let me see!” said Kai, who was now excited. He started showing her the choreography for their song, Growl. Sun-hi watched him do it 2 times and then started dancing to their singing. The members were amazed. She did it perfectly without any mistakes. The timing was perfect and she was graceful. When she finished everyone in the room applauded. Kai was impressed. Chanyeol was ecstatic and so was Sehun.

 

“Woah….that was really good.” said a deep voice. Sun-hi turned around and saw 3 guys that were coming inside at the same time.

 

“Oh, hyung! Come here and meet my friend!” Lay said excitedly in Mandarin.

 

“Whats up Lay? Why speak in Mandarin?” asked the guy with the deep voice.

 

“You’ll see. Introduce yourself in Mandarin.”

 

The guy just stared at Lay confused but then did as he was told. “Hi, although you probably won’t understand, my name is Kris and I am the leader of Exo M.”

 

Sun-hi laughed. “Hello, I can understand you. My name is Sun-hi. It is nice to meet you!” she replied in mandarin.

 

Kris looked surprised. “Wait….what? How come you know how to speak in Mandarin?”

 

“Haha, I learned how to in my university.” “Oh…” The other two introduced themselves as well.

 

The person who had pointy hair standing next Kris introduced himself. “Hello, my name is Suho and I’m the leader of Exo K and the “leader” of Exo. Nice to meet you!” He had a huge smile on his face. Sun-hi smiled as well. She started to relax.

 

The next guy was the same height as her and had pointy features. “Hi, my name is Kim Jongdae, but my stage name is Chen. Nice to meet you.”

 

“Ahhh, you’re one of the main vocals right? I really like your voice!” said Sun-hi.

 

“Haha, thank you!” Lay started to feel slightly jealous, when Chen was beaming at Sun-hi.

 

Kai walked over. “Sorry to break this up, but we’re going to go out for a bit for some food.” He started pushing everyone out. He was walking past Lay when he stopped as whispered, “You should thank me for this later, Hyung.”

 

“What…?”

 

Kai winked at Sun-hi and left. It was just Lay and Sun-hi now. There was an awkward silence. Then suddenly, Sun-hi started laughing. Lay was surprised but he started laughing as well. He gestured to the seat in front of him and sat down. Sun-hi sat down.

 

“I want to thank you again for saving me. If it wasn’t for you, I probably…” Lay trailed off.

 

Sun-hi smiled. “You’re welcome. There is no need to thank me many times. I’m glad I was able to save someone from being killed.”

 

Lay stared at her and she stared back at her. They sat there for a few minutes, when suddenly the door opened and in walked 3 of the members from before. Lay and Sun-hi broke eye contact. The members stopped talking and looked at them. Lay was pacing around the room, while Sun-hi was fanning her face. Lay stopped pacing and looked at Sun-hi.

 

“This are the last members to introduce. This Baekhyun, Luhan hyung and Xiumin hyung.” “Hello. We met outside before! Its nice to meet you!” said Sun-hi. The 3 guys smiled. “Its nice to meet you as well.”

The 3 guys looked at each other. Baekhyun then exclaimed, “Aigoo, its so hot in here. Xiumin hyung, go and turn on the AC.”

“Yeah, sure…” Xiumin walked toward the AC and pretended to turn it on. “Its on! wait for a minute or two, it should work.” Suddenly cool air started to come into the room.

“Ahh, feels a lot better.” sighed Baekhyun. Strangely at the same time, Sun-hi started to get a headache but she ignored it. Baekhyun could tell something was up. “Ahhhh, hyung! Its still warm. Turn it up a little more.” Xiumin walked over again and “turned” up the cold air. Sun-hi started to feel dizzy.

Lay had noticed this. “Hey, are you ok?”

“Hm? oh yeah, i’m fine. I think i’m going to step out a bit.” Barely making out the door, her legs gave out and she fell to the floor. Slowly losing her conscious she could hear the yelling from the panicking members slowly fading. “Sun-hi!” yelled Lay. “Crap, Lay hyung, heal her!” yelled Baekhyun. What? How can he heal me? The last words she heard were from Xiumin, “Did I use too much power….?”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

“Hey, my name is Chanyeol and I am 21 and single.” ROFL he probably would do that in real life.

Anyways... how was this chapter???