Chapter 1

Two Moons of Fate

A/N : Thanks for reading this story ^.^ I've been writing fanfics but this is the first one I've posted online. I actually had this sitting in my files since last November =.= hehe. Vote, Subscribe, and Enjoy! 


 

Who...are you?  

I cannot tell you who I am, you have to figure that out for yourself. Soon you’ll find-

Wait find, find what? Don’t go yet! NO!

 

She reached out her hand to the figure in the reflection, but before she could grab the other person behind the mirror she was engulfed in a sea of light.

 

Beep Beep Beep Beep

 

Sun-hi opened her eyes and stared blankly at the ceiling above. Her alarm was going off in the distance. As she turned off her alarm, she saw that it was 7: 30am. She sat up.  Another weird dream again. I’ve been having the weirdest dreams more often now.  Shrugging off the thought she got up to get ready for work.

 

“Shoot I’m going to miss the bus!” Sun-hi quickly dashed out of the house,  If I take this shortcut I’ll make it in time. She took a sharp turn into an alleyway between two buildings. Once she arrived at the the bus stop she took out her phone and groaned. The bus app alerted her that her ride would be delayed by 20 minutes due to traffic. Well better early than missing the bus.  She sighed. Sun-hi sat on the bench and began to ponder about the dreams she’d been having recently. She wrinkled her nose and reassured herself, Sun-hi there’s no need to worry about dreams. They don’t mean anything.

 

Sun-hi Glanced over to the right to see if the bus was coming. In doing so she took notice of a guy in a purple hoodie with matching purple headphones. He watched the crossing signal intently and began walking as soon as it flashed white, suddenly Sun-hi heard a screeching noise from a few blocks ahead and saw a car speeding toward the guy crossing. Oh my gosh! He’s going to get hit!  He probably can’t hear the car coming with music blasting in his ears. Without hesitating, Sun-hi dropped her bags and quickly ran to the crosswalk. Reaching out, she pushed him, causing both of them to stumble and fall on the sidewalk below. The car swerved around them and just as quickly as it came, it was gone.

 

Letting out a sigh of relief she got back up. “Oh my gosh...thank god I made it in time. You could’ve been killed by that passing car!”

 

The guy on the ground was still in shock as she helped him up. “T-thank you... you for saving me.” he said, his voice still trembling from what happened.

 

Sun-hi shook her head and smiled. Poor him, he’s shaken up completely. “ Im just glad that you’re ok. I would feel terrible if I hadn’t done something….ah well my bus is finally here. Be more careful next time ok?!” she waved goodbye and ran back to the stop.

 

Still dumbfounded at what happened he weakly waved back. What just happened?  He watched her board the bus. Whoever she is, she is really pretty... but why does she seem so familiar?

 

He got up and dusted the dirt from his clothes. He checked to see if his phone was still alright, when he caught a glimpse of something that wasn’t his on the ground. Looking closer, he saw that it was a wallet.  Oh, she dropped her wallet. He was about to call after her but the bus had already departed. He opened up the wallet to find the woman’s ID. “Song Sun hi. Age 20. Born on February 15th  1993. oh She’s younger. He looked through the wallet and found business cards to a dance academy with her name on it. On the card was a number and an address. Punching in a few numbers he called his manager. "Hyung! This is Lay, could you come  pick me up?....yeah..thanks." He looked at the empty spot where the bus had been. Song Sun hi….

 

__________

 

30 minutes later, Lay had arrived at the Academy. Oh she works here huh? Entering the building he asked around for the classroom in which Sun-hi taught in. The lady at the desk was shocked to see Lay and immediately led him to the room. Reaching the practice room he peered through the window on the door. Ah found her! He watched Sun-hi as she helped a little boy with his movements. When the boy got it right she patted his head with a warm smile. That smile….so familiar. Lay turned back to the lady who had guided him. “Is it possible to pull her out of class for a bit?”  “Of course! I’ll go talk to the instructor now, excuse me a moment.” The lady quickly walked into the classroom leaving Lay outside.

 

Sun-hi stepped out of the room and found Lay sitting in the waiting room. “Oh? You’re the guy from before. How did you find me?” Lay stood up and handed her the wallet. “You dropped this back there when you saved me.” She smiled and took the wallet. “Thanks! Also, why are you here anyways? I feel like I’m wasting your time.”

 

Lay was surprised for a second and laughed “That’s right! I haven’t introduced myself properly  yet” he gave a slight bow. “Hello, I’m Lay, a member of Exo. I didn’t have anything scheduled for today, so I took the time to wander around and explore. That is until the near death incident from earlier...ah! which reminds me.” Lay took out a ticket from his pocket and handed it to Sun-hi. “I wanted to invite you to our concert this coming weekend. I know it won’t make up for saving me, but I hope you can come and meet the other members.”

 

Sun-hi’s eyes widened when she saw the V.I.P Backstage label on the ticket "Whoa v.i.p, seriously?" Her face glowed with happiness this will be my first concert ever!  "Thanks! I'll make sure to request that day off from work, but for now I need to get back to teaching. I’ll see you next week!" Lay looked slightly disappointed. “Alright, I’ll see you next week.”

 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N
 
Lay: Wait, I'm the lead here?
 
Yes you are Yixing, yes you are