Chapter 6 - Spring Break!

Save Me,Prince charming.

"Ding*" the sound of my phone.

"1 message from L.joe oppa?" I said to myself.

L.joe Oppa - MORNING XD WAKEY WAKE!! Since we don't have any work..Wanna go out today? 

"Yea sure!!" I replied his text.

I rolled around my bed with happiness.

Ding* another message.

L.joe Oppa - "Okay!! I will wait for you downstairs of your apartment. I'll be there around 10:00 AM(: See You ______!" 

Still laying in my bed... And I looked at the clock .. 

" 9:30AM ..woah time sure is fast!!! " I said to myself and hurriedly get out of bed, get a quick bath and do some quick makeup.

"....What to wear?" I mumbled to myself and opened my cupboard.

"I will just wear on my oversize sweater and tights! " I said while taking them out and wearing it.

I looked at the time .. "9:56AM already ! I gotta be quick." I quickly put in my shoes and check myself one more time in the mirror.

"mmm...you look great Park_________!" I said to myself and walked out my apartment.

L.joe oppa was already there waiting when I reached downstairs.

"Oppa !! You are fast!!" I said in surprise.

"Nope I'm not.. Look at the time?" L.joe oppa said.

I looked at the time, and it's already 10:05.

"Oops .. I'm late for 5 min ..heheh.. Mianhae oppa.." I said in embarassement.

" smile* It's okay. Let's go!! " L.joe oppa said and give me a look.

"You look great today!" He said.

"Haha .. Thanks oppa!!" I replied.


We walked to a near by cafe and bought some coffee then later we went window shopping.

"Ahh...window shopping is so fun!!" I said.

"Yea! " L.joe replied.

Then I saw something really cute ..it's a huge teddy bear. 

"L.joe Oppa .. Wait!" I said and ran in the shop. 

I went in and tooked the bear and hug it. "Wahhhhhh....so Soft..mmmmmm..." I mumbled out.

"You like this teddy bear?" L.joe oppa asked.

I looked at him while still hugging the bear and nod my head with my overload of cuteness looked.

" I'll buy it for you .." He said.

I looked at him and gave him a big smile.

" Hahaha .. No thankyou .. Didn't we say we are here only for window shopping?" I replied.

"No really I'll buy it for you if you really like it.." He said.

"uh uh .. No..thankyou." I said and walked out of the shop.

I walked out and thought L.joe oppa followed me out but L.joe oppa wasn't anywhere to be found .. Where could he be ? I saw him getting out with me just now..

"Boo!" A familiar voice came from my back.

I turned around and it was L.joe Oppa holding the huge bear that I hug just now.

"TaDahhhh!!" He said.

I looked at him surprised. " What! You bought it?" I said in surprised.

"Yea!" He said smiling happily to me.

I looked away and walked to a near by bench and sit down.

"Why are you upset?" L.joe oppa asked.

"I'm upset because you wasted your money on buying this bear." I said while looking down.

"It's not wasted .. It's for you .. " he said and wined " this bear needs a cute owner like you ...quick this bear needs you " 

I laughed at his words and tooked the bear.

"I will adopt you big bear!" I said to the teddy bear.

L.joe oppa smiled looking at me so happily with the teddy bear.

" Oppa Thankyou" I thanked him.

"Be sure to take good care of Big Bear. " he smiled and we started walking.

 


L.joe oppa walked me home. 

"Thankyou L.joe oppa. See you!" I said and walked up to my apartment.

"________ take care! See you!" He said.

I reached my apartment and looked out my window.. And saw L.joe oppa walking .

"L.JOE OPPA BYE!" I shouted to him and waving the big bear hands together with my hands.

He saw and wave back.

Ding* 

I look at my phone. It's a message from L.joe oppa.

L.joe oppa - When did you started calling me Oppa?0.0

I read it and giggled a bit and type back.

"Since last week I call you oppa! Don't you want me to call you oppa?" I replied.

Ding*

L.joe oppa - Ofcuz I want ! Kkkkk! Okay G.night ______ah~ XD

"Goodnight Oppa!" I replied.


Next Day

I woke up smiling today..wonder what made me smile..?

and I looked at the Big Teddy that Oppa bought me yesterday and hug it tightly and then took a bath and changed into my comfortable clothes.

Then I walked out of my apartment and walked in to the nearest convenient stall.

"hmm? What should I get? Instant noodles? ..sandwiches?...hmm.."

"Instant noodles ....Nah...not again~~" I said to myself.

" I think I will get sandwiches ...and chocolate milk!"

After getting the things I want. I walked out of the convenient stall and walked back to my apartment than I saw Oppa standing there.

"Oppa?" I said.

He turned around and gave me a big smile and said " Have Good sleep yesterday? Did you have a sweetdream?"

"Er? Yea but why are you here?" I asked.

"I was thinking to find you to get breakfast together..hmm but you seemed to have bought your food..." he said while looking down.

I looked at him and said " Oppa? I have bought an extra sandwich and chocolate milk..would you like to eat with me?"

He looked up and said " Yes!! without even thinking we went to the park and sit on the bench..

"How come you buy extras?" he asked while holding his sandwich.

I looked at him and answered " I buy extras because I can keep it for tomorow..but It's ok, I can buy more later!" 

We both eat happily and we giggled alot!!

Just that I thought today was a happy day. Someone unexpectedly came up to me.

"Park________Ah..how come you are here eating with your friend?"

I looked at the person ...Oh it's EunYeong..

"Why can't I be here?" I asked.

"Haha...Nothing..I only thought that you only eat expensive stuff ..." said EunYeong sacarsticly.

"Hah! Are you saying yourself?" I asked her back.

She stutter and walked away like nothing had happened.

Then Oppa asked me " What is she talking about?"

"Erm..Nah I don't know..I guess she was just messing around.." I answered thinking if I should let oppa know that she's my Step sister.

I looked away and sigh...

"Lets Go!" I said.

"Go where?" Oppa said.

"Hmm...." and dragged him with me..

We ended up going to the arcade to play some games!

After that we went for lunch.

I stared at the menu...while oppa looking at what he wants to eat.

"______ shi? What would you like to get?" he asked.

I looked up and " Ah..? Sorry? "

"Why? what happened to you since after that girl talk to you ...you seems like you want to tell me something but can't?" he said and looked at me.

"Oppa..nothing haha...let's get this set ok? " i said..

It was all silent when we were eating.

 

 

After that he sent me home. When we were walking home I saw some mens wearing suits outside my apartments.

I know them..they were my dads agents...they must have come to get me! 

I started to panic "Oppa let's not go there...!"

"Why? You not going home?"He asked.

Then one of them saw me.

"There! There she is!" He said.

I quickly grabbed oppa and made him run with me.

"Oppa quick! Run!"

Than they start chasing us.

"What's happening? Why must we run?! Why are they chasing us?!" He said in surprise.

"I will tell you later!" I told him.

 


 

Author's little corner

How they know where you stay? Who told them?

Find out in the next Chapter !

It's been so long I didn't update my story....

Sorry sorry...

Been Busy the whole time..

Sorry if i have any grammar mistakes.

Comment and subscribe!