Chapter 5 - How does he know my name?

Save Me,Prince charming.

Class today was boring as usual.

The teacher is forever gonna go through the same blabbering and lectures. I was about to lay my head on the table when somethinig neutral hit the back of my head.A crushed paper ball.I shot up and looked around the classroom to see L.Joe oppa staring and grinning at me.Realizing it was oppa who gave me that note.

He written something on it.

[Yah! Falling asleep already? Did you see Mr Bang's hair?there something sticking on it.kkk look! XD]

 

I looked at Mr Bang's hair and tried to hold in my laughter. What are those white things there kkk. It's.....little bits of paper!

I turned my head back to oppa,"did you do it oppa?" I mouthed to him

He grinned then nodded.

My eyes widen as I tried to hold in my laughter.It was hard to hold it in.The sounds I'm making now aren't human,causing the other classmates to stare at me weirdly.

 

"Mr.Lee and Ms.Park,would you like to share about your private conversation in my class?"Mr Bang called out loudly and emphasized on the words,reminding us that we were still in his class. I immediately stopped laughing and nervousness took over me.

"uh..we-uh.." I stuttered trying to get an excuse out while pleading Oppa with my pair of pleading eyes for help.

"You guys are-" Mr.Bang was interrupted when Mrs.Kim walked in with someone behind her...hmmm...a new student...?

Oppa and I looked at each other and heaved a sigh of relieve,that was so close to being in detention.

 

"Ok Class! Today again we have a new student coming in." Miss Kim Anounced.

Whispering can be heard again in class.

"Come in! " Miss Kim said.

A guy walked in and introduce himself. 

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Seo In Guk, you guys can call me In Guk"

"Okay new student grab a sit where ever you like." Mr bang said.

The New student walks towards to my row while other students were calling him to sit with them. 

"Oppa sit with us !! " a group of girls said from the other side of the row.

But he seems to not really care and stop right in front of my desk and said.

"You must be Park _______ right?"

I looked at him in shocked and nod my head as he headed to the back of the desk behind me.

L.joe oppa looked at me with a surprised looked and whisper to me "You know him?" 

"No, I don't know him at all.." I whispered back.

Then class started again ..


It's break time!

The girls this time wasn't crowding with L.joe oppa anymore only a few so we managed to get to the cafeteria on time today.

"Wow!! This time that new student is being surrounded by girls hahahah!!" L.joe oppa mm laughed. 

But my mind is still puzzling about how does he know my name? Do I know him? 

"Hey are you ok ? you looked puzzled " L.joe asked.

" Oh erm Yea I'm ok" I replied.

Just then I was about to take a sip of my chocolate milk the new student walked up to our table.

"Hey mind if I take a sit here?" He asked.

"Yea sure Dude!" L.joe said to him.

"Dude how did you get out from those girls crowding around your table? .." L.joe asked him.

"They just want to know more about me so I just told them later and walked off" he replied.

"what a cool dude!! I should try that or maybe not since those girls are now crowding around you hehehe.." L.joe said.

"Hey? ______shi..?" The new student called (Seo In Guk).

"Y..yes?" I replied.

But when he was about to say something someone unpleasant came toward our table. It was EunYeong. 

"In Guk Oppa ... Why are you here? Come to pick me up home from school?" She asked him.

"Oh .. EunYeong shi...." He replied and walked away with EunYeong to the garden outside the school.

I looked at L.joe oppa with a I-don't-know look and soon bell rang and we got back to class.

I wonder what are they talking about outside? They know each other? Is he the guy EunYeong been calling boyfriend? 


 In Guk PoV.

I tooked EunYeong by the hand and brought her outside to the garden.

"Oppa why are you with that and why are you in school?" EunYeong asked.

"Miss Park..*i bowed* sorry for calling your name just now. I'm on a mission here because Mr Park wants Miss Park ________ to be home as fast as possible." I said to her.

"Haha oh.. I see .. Oppa drop the formalities cause we soon be one family .. Heheheh" she said.

"Thankyou Miss Park See you later." I said and walked back to class.

End of In Guk PoV


EunYeong PoV

"Haha oh.. I see .. Oppa drop the formalities cause we soon be one family .. Heheheh"  I said shyly.

"Thankyou Miss Park See you later." Oppa said and walked away.

Appa sent Oppa to find her. How could he do that he knew I like oppa a lot and still let him know more about her !! What if they fall  inlove....i know oppa loves me .. Only me !! Don't worry Park EunYeong .. You will soon be married to Seo In Guk oppa. I thought in my mind and walk away.

End of EunYeongPOV


I was in class and looking at my phone. While everyone are talking among themselves. The teacher haven't arrived yet. Then the new student came in.

"Hey?" I bravely asked him.

"You know EunYeong?" I asked him.

"Yes .. She talks about you so that's how I know your name. Sorry if I scare you." He replied.

"oh I see " I replied to him.

"mmmmm.. That's weird she talks about me?" I thought in my mind.

Class started and everyone got back to their places.

Then class ended after an hour.

I started packing and going straight to work. Then L.joe came running towards me .

"Hey! wait for me." He shouted.

"yes?" I reply and wait for him.

"Let's go.!" He said and we walked out of school and go to work together

I've been working at the cafe around a month than L.joe joined me since he said he needed to earn some money to buy something.

While walking out a car beep* at us and stop in front of us. 

The window wind down and it was InGuk the new student. 

"_______and L.joe going home?" He asked.

"Nope we aren't .. We are going to worked ." I answered.

"Worked ..oh..where? " he asked.

"At the Cafe straight down the streets." I said.

We can hear girls and boys gossiping around us .

"Come on in .. I'll give you guys a ride there since I'm on the way.. " he said.

"Erm.. It's okay .. We can walked there .." I said.

"Nono .. You guys are the first friends I know here so just come on in or you guys will be late . " he said.

"What are you still thinking ______shi.. Get in .. Since he's giving us a ride on the way .."L.joe whispered to me and got in the car and I followed.

"You don't mind?" I asked In Guk.

"I don't " He smiled.


EunYeong PoV 

I just came out of school and saw Oppa car there.

"Is Oppa waiting for me there ?" I thought.

"Oppa I'm here !! " I shouted and run than his car started moving.

"Yah!! " I shouted making everyone stare at me.

I walked away in embarrassment and heard a few of the student talking.

"OMG our class new student so cool he owns a car .. I hope he give me a ride too...!!" Girl one said.

"What his name again.. Ahhhhh.. Seo in Guk.." Girl two said.

"L.joe and ________ so lucky!!" Girl three said. 

I walked towards them and breaking in the conversation. 

"WHAT!! THAT WAS ALSO INSIDE!!"I shouted. 

They looked at me with the what-the--is-wrong-with-you look and walked away.

"Omo.. She's crazy.." A girl said.

I gave her my deadliest glare and walked away.

"OPPA HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!UGH!!!!" I thought angrily in my mind.


"In Guk shi... Thanks for the ride . " I said politely and bowed.

"Yo! Dude thanks!" L.joe said.

"Your welcome! See you guys in school tomorrow." He said and drove away.

We started working.

An hour later worked was over.

We were exhausted.

Than the boss of the Cafe came . 

" You two haven go home yet?" He asked.

"Oh hello sir .. Not yet just finished our job." L.joe and I said together.

"The rest has gone home huh? " boss asked.

" Yea.." I said smiling.

"_______and L.joe here's your pay. Keep up the good work you two!" Boss said and gave us our pay.

"Thankyou Sir!" We said in one voice

After that we close the cafe and heading home.

"Happy!! We got our pay!! Hahha!!" L.joe said.

"Yea!" I replied while waiting for the night bus to come.


 In Guk POV

"knock!knock!" 

"Come in!"

"So have you found _______ah?" 

"Yes sir. No change she still in the same school and she got a friend called Lee ByunHun as known as L.joe." I said to Mr park.

"mm..L.joe what is he like?" Mr Park asked. 

" I've searched his background he's a transfer student there's nothing much about him. " I answered.

"I see .. Bring ______ah back as soon as possible .. Right ok!?" Mr park said.

"Yes Sir." I said.

*BAM! * the sound of the door being opened roughly.

I turned to looked. It was Miss Park EunYeong.

"APPA HOW COULD YOU DO THIS without asking me !" She shouted.

"Why are you talking to me this manner EunYeong ah..!! Mr Park said angrily.

"What did I do to you? .. Mr park said.

"Why didn't you asked me first before asking Oppa to find _______" she said.

"I don't want you to worry dear.. .. So I asked In Guk to help." He said .

She then stomp her way out of the room.

"Sigh.. "Mr Park sigh..

"Mr park Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yea ..Do remember what I said just now right?" He said.

" Yes Sir." I bowed down and walked out of the room.

End of InGuk PoV


"Ahhhhhh..... Home....." I said .

Then tooked a hot relaxing bath and wore my trusty old big tee and went to bed.

"mmmmm... That new guy was quite good looking .. I thought in my mind ..

"He knows EunYeong ..what is he to her?" Boyfriend? Friend? She called him Oppa! Oh her long lost brother!! Wtf am I thinking !! I better sleep now or else I can't wake up tomorrow ...


EunYeong POV 

After a hot bath, I went to bed.

"ahhhhhhh " I screamed covering my face with my pillow!!

"*Knock!Knock!* It's omma.." Then the door opened.

"Are you alright my Darling? I heard from Appa you were angry just now..." Omma said.

I look at Omma and started crying ..

"My Darling don't cry .. I know how you feel.." Omma hug me and patted my back.

"I don't know what to do ..." I said still crying.

"oh my silly.. Girl in jealousy .." Omma tease me.

i wiped away my tears "Omma don't tease me..." I said and smile a bit.

"what if that fell in love with him?" I asked my Omma.

"Don't worry Darling isn't he your boyfriend? I didn't know he was working with Appa.." Omma said .

"Appa told me that he sent him to bring back _______shi..and after she's back we won't be so hard to live already." Omma then continued.

I smiled and sleep in peace.

End of EunYeong POV


Preview Chapter 6

Yea!! It's spring break!

Let's go out _______! Asked L.joe oppa.

Yea ! Sure!!!

(Fun day out with L.joe oppa WHOOHOO!!)

 

Next Chapter will be Your POV.

 


Hello !! Chapter5 is here . ..

Hope you enjoy !! 

Sorry for some grammar mistakes here. Will asked Omg_me_gd to edit . 

Love you guys thanks for reading!!

From Strawberry_pie and OMG_ME_GD