Chapter 4 Found a Job and a place to stay

Save Me,Prince charming.

It's been a month since I left the hell hole. I been feeling so good without people nagging and controlling and I've even got a place to stay and a job as a waitress in a cafe nearby the streets. 

This few days I've been going to school with L.joe.

*Flash Back*

A few months back when I just ran away from home.

I went in the hotel, tooked a hot bath, wore a big cosy t-shirt and charged myself for the next day. 

The bright sun and warm breeze woke me up naturally in the morning. 

I squinted and threw the comforter over my head. Who in the right mind would want to wake up so early in the morning?

 I woke up due to the heat and checked my phone.

"...50 missed calls? from Appa and stepmother..? oh my gosh....whut." I said shocked.


4 Text

Appa

Where are you?

 sent  - 7:00AM

Stepmother

________ ,where are you? 

sent - 7:30AM

EunYeong

Where the are you?! 

sent -7:50AM

Appa

Why aren't you answering my calls? Where have you been?

Sent -7:55AM


I sighed deeply as I dragged my fatigue body out of bed,to the bathroom to get my day started. 

I walked on the oh-so-familiar street to school,having thoughts if I was right to leave home just like that...

"_______-ssi!" someone interrupted my thoughts

I turned to see L.joe running to me,waving his hand to me.

"Going to school?" he asked while panting.

"er..Oh....eh e..." I stuttered

"I just walked out my house...You?"

"Oh..Me too. You live somewhere here?" I  lowered my head as I talked to him.

"Yeah,hahaha,cool! Let's walk to school together?" he flashed his cute goofy grin to me

*END of FlashBack*


 We reached school real early today and we agreed to have breakfast together at the school's cafeteria.

"Mmmmmmm..Yummy!!!" I smiled with my cheeks filled with  the sandwhich i had.

L.joe laughed loudly while looking at me, drawing everyone's attention in the cafeteria.

"Is there something on my face?"I asked shocked at his sudden laughter.He didn't answer me and continued laughing.

"Oppa~why are you laughing..? tell me juseyo~" I used my aegyo card on him.

"No,but are you that hungry? You were eating like a hungry monster that never had food for century!" he laughed even harder then continued, "Don't use that aegyo card on me,aegyo is my weakness."

"oh yes,i haven't eaten for century! And now i know your weakness mwhehe,im going to use it against you soon" we both giggled.


"Okay class,you're dismissed. Don't forget to complete your essay on every chapter!" The annoying voice of Ms.Choi rang through the entire class.

"UGH.....finally" I sighed a breath of relieve as I slammed my face down onto the table. Listening to Ms.Choi's lectures for 4 hours in a normal week was tiring enough but she decided to go on for another 2 hours. God bless my brain cells,if they still exist.

I dragged my body filled with fatigue off my table,packing my bag,getting ready to leave school to a place i can relax my ears. L.joe and I planned to walk home together since we live near each other but when i turned to look at his place,the same girls that are over-the-moon with him was crowding around his seat blocking the passage for him  to leave his seat.Oh,work for me, I gotta get him out of there.

"Excuse me?" I asked politely to the girls but they ignored me.Oh they got the wrong time to ignore me. A tired me isnt a nice or patient one.

"AYE ES,MOVE IT!" I yelled at them.

"uh,excuse me,________. Can't you see we're talking to oppa here?" she glared at me then spit on my shoe. Oh ,she pulled the wrong nerve.

"Oh snap,i really hope you didn't spit on me" I gave her a tight slap. I'm sure she's the leader of this group of mean girls as the girls backed away creating passage for me to walk to L.Joe.

"Sir you may want to get out now or else .." I sighed, "or else you wont be able to leave school till God knows when."


"Do you know how much of my time was wasted just to get you out of class?! Around this time I'll be at home." I stomped my foot angrily

"I'm Sorry.." he smiled then scratching his neck feeling awkward by the atmostphere.

We both stared at each other for a minute or so before bursting out laughing.

"It's so funny you know...HAAHhahahaahahah. The girls intimidated by you! We've got a fiesty lil' girl over here" He chuckled,ruffling my hair.

"Ah~Oppa...don't mess my hair~i took long to prepare it." I groaned and stomped my foot childishly on the ground. Suddenly my phone rang, an alarm for work.

"Dang! I'm late for work.Gotta run,bye oppa!" I sprinted away from him.


I rushed into my work place,

" I'm so sorry sir,I'm so sorry,something um..held me back just now at school" I lied while panting heavily.

"Ah,_________-ah,don't worry. it's good to know that you've come despite the stress school had been giving you. I know you've have school and it makes time less for you to come but you still make an effort to come for work." the boss cafe praised me and gave me a smile.

I returned my smile to my boss while walking to the bathroom to get changed to the uniform i was given to work in.

 


Finally,I finished work.I'm sure a tough one.I managed all this work in 20 hours. Been awake for 20hours.I am so amazing..

It's weird that since they (family) didn't contact me since the last time.Even the lil' at home did not text me hate text messages...

this is weird... 

(Next chapter you will be in school)

 


Preview Chapter 5

 Another new student? 

Hi! You must be Park________. 

Who is he and why does he know my name? 

Why is he only greeting me....

 


Hey Hello I'm Back!! 

Sorry for not updating ^^

Who is that new student? How he know my name?

Hope you enjoy my short story update!!

Sorry for some grammar mistakes I made in this story ..cuz OMG_ME_GD has been busy so it will be edit a bit later. 

 

From Strawberry_pie and OMG_ME_GD

 

Hello my cute little potatoes! This is OMG_ME_GD. Like strawberry_pie said, 

I've been so busy with school lately that I don't even habe time to complete 

my own sequeal..sighpie. Life in school is tired as well as enjoyable.

This chapter is edited and I really hope there arent any mistake there.

Please forgive any mistake in it.

I am sooooo excited for the next chapter! What's gonna happen?Who is the oppa..?

hmmmmm...we'll see.

I hope you enjoyed this story as much as i enjoyed editing it.

See you soon!