Chapter 1 - What? NO WAY! Why must it be me?

Save Me,Prince charming.

(A/N: This is the place you are staying)

*picture from google*

It was 12 midnignt. I slowly walked to my house as I didn't want to wake any of my family members. I was also trying to hide away from those security guards.

While I was walking near the house door,a security guard grabbed my wrist,startling me ,making me wince in pain due to the pressure he caused on my wrist. "Yah! What do you think you're doing? You brat." the security guard furiously proclaimed. I tried to pull my hand away but the security guard tightened his grip on me making it difficult for me to escape from his grip. "Trying to run away?" the security cockily asked while trying to look at your face. "It hurts ...Let me go..."  I winced in pain,looking at the security guard. The security jumped back,letting go of my hand and quickly bowed,seeking forgivness from me. "I ..I ..I'm sorry Miss Park _________ . I.. didn't mean to call you b..brat..and..grab your wrist so hard ..I..I thought you were a thief..." he stuttered,looking flustered."It's okay...." I said while I walked in my house.

I stepped in the dark living room and tip-toed to the stairs when suddenly, the lights flicked on. "Why are you back so late?" a stern voice rang through the living room.Oh,how I hated that voice.That voice never gave me any good memories after my mother's death.It was my dad on the living room's sofa. I didn't find the need to reply him.Ignoring him, I walked up the stairs,heading towards my room.

I reached my room and got in. "Ugh~~ Why is that old man still awake...." I put my bag down and went in the bathroom for a relaxing hot bath.

 


The Next day. 

"Gring....~~~!!" the piercing sound of my alarm clock. I squinted my eyes and tried to get a good look at the time,"Ugh~~...6:00A.M.." I whined while dragging my body from the bed to the bathroom. 

Days like this asked for a quick bath.Preparing myself,I walked downstairs to have breakfast which I refer to as the second worse thing besides living in this house.

I went to the dining room and sat down on my seat without exhanging any greetings with anybody.It was normal for me not to say anything at the breakfast table.I had bread with jam and a cup of warm milk.While I was eating EunYeong came down and sat beside me.My mood fell immediately.As if not knowing that I dread to sit here and have breakfast with them,she has to make me dreading this even more.Nothing nice happens when she's near me.

"Morning",exclaimed EunYeong. "Mm EunYeong ah How's was your interview yesterday?" dad asked her. "My interview went well!"She replied loud for everyone to hear.

"Yeobo?" my stepmother called,"Yes?"dad replied. "Don't you have something to ask _________ -ah?" she asked. "Ah... Yes,_______-ah,why were you home so late last night?"He asked me sternly. "I went out with my friends.I don't think I need to tell you this", I casually answered,not bother looking at him.Right after what I said,I felt EunYeong's breath on my ear as she whispered to me,"Oh,don't lie,______.I know you so well,you don't have a single person you call friend". It had me almost losing my sanity to wanting to wipe that annoying smirk off her face.

" I can still see her smirking.Park EunYeong,are you having fun spoiling my mornings? You don't know me one bit,have you had enough fun?Wait till it's my turn to have my fun" I thought as I rolled my eyes.


"Yeobo-ah,not that.. " my stepmother whispered to my dad while looking at me then back to my dad. "Ah..Yes yes...there's one more.." my dad said.

"Oh when is this misery gonna end?Don't they know I've already had enough with EunYeong.I'm pretty sure I'm gonna lose it this round",I groaned in my mind.

EunYeong and I looked up.EunYeong looking curious." ________-ah" he started,"your mother and I has arrange marriage for you". I stood up almost immediately exclaiming my shock.I stood wide-eyed.EunYeong's annoying giggle rang through my ear drums,it annoyed me even further.What did I do to deserve this."I'M NOT MARRYING ANYBODY AND SHE"I pointed towards my stepmom," IS NOT MY MOTHER." I hissed loudly,trying to get away from the breakfast table.Who would be in the mood for breakfast now. "________,don't you dare disobey me."My dad shouted while glaring at me."Yeobo", stepmother said while trying to ease the atmosphere. "Nobody can take news like this,it's too sudden for her,Yeobo.We have to give her time to accept this" my stepmother explained to my dad. "Tomorrow at 9 P.M, wear something presentable.We are meeting the in-laws" Dad announced as he left the table.I am not doing this, "NO WAY! WHY SHOULD I? WHY ME? WHY NOT EUNYEONG?"I whined.As if this could get any better,EunYeong burst out laughing.I glared at her whilst giving her the what-the-actual--is-wrong-with-you face.

"I got a boyfriend don't you know?"She scoffed."Silly girl.Pabo.Pa-Bo.Don't give me that face,_____.I'm your unnie"she continued cockily while rolling her eyes.How much I wished her eye would roll out from her eye ball sockets. I glared at her,"Boyfriend?" I asked. "Oh,unnie" I emphasised on the word unnie,"I never knew you were the kind of girl that liked to claim other's as their' own when the person they claimed as theirs don't even know them" I walked away,knowing that she would explode if I stood there any longer.


My POV

"Of all people,why am I getting arranged marriage while other girls can freely date and marry their lovers",I thought while walking to school.How a situation to start of my day.I sat down at the bus-stop waiting for the bus while figedting my fingers.

"When will I seek my own freedom I once had?Omma...save me.I don't want to get married to a stranger." as tears flowed down my rosy cheeks.It froze my cheeks even more.Sigh,did I do something really bad in my past life to deserve all of this?


EunYeong POV

"Oh,재미다. After she gets married,I don't have to face her beautiful face anymore.I can seduce In Guk Oppa with all my charms now.I giggled at the thought of In Guk and I together on a honeymoon.I picked up my phone and dialed his number.He is my boyfriend. Well,"boyfriend".He is gonna be mine sooner or later.He will.

Conversation on the phone with In Guk

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"Oppa! Can you give me a ride to school?"

"Sorry,you got the wrong number,Miss."

"Ah-ah!Oppa,it's me Eunyeong."

"Oh..Miss Park.Sure I will give you a ride.Don't call me oppa,Miss Park I'm just a bodyguard.Just call me In Guk."

"Hehe,drop the formalities Oppa.We have known each other for a long time.Call me by my name."

"Okay"

"See you!I will be waiting for you outside my house."

*Phone Call ended*

"EunYeong ah, why are you still outside here?" Omma asked,surprised.

"Omma! I'm waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up" 

"Oh EunYeong ah,Take care.Bring him home for dinner when he's free.Appa and I are willing to meet him! Oh,and if you see _________ah,convince her about the arranged marriage okay?" Omma said.

"Okay Omma I will" I reply.

Omma then walked in the house.

"Sigh....I need to make In Guk to be mine FOREVER" I thought in my mind...


Author's little corner:

Hey! I finally finished my first chapter with the help of OMG_ME_GD editing it!

I hoped you enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed writing it!

Stay tuned for more chapters!

Love you!

Comment & Subscribe!