Revealations

Forgotten

 

-TOP’s POV-

I brought her back to the dorm, walking past a ignorant Seungri, who was busy laughing to himself about GD-or-something.

Finally. We were alone in my room.

'WOW oppa you like SHINee too?!’ she asked, pointing wide-eyed at my SHINee poster .

‘heh…yeah…ummm…Emma?’

‘Yes oppa?’

‘I have something to show you…’

 

-Emma’s POV-

I was scared. I didn’t know what to expect. I didn’t want to show that I was afraid, so I remained quiet behind TOP as his hand reached for something. Oh gawd I hope this isn’t some sick or something.

 

-TOP’s POV-

 My hand began to reach for my top drawer, revealing a whole set of items.

Emma stared at me, a clueless look on my face. My hand came out of the drawer, revealing an old piece of paper, crumpled and brown.

-Emma's POV-

‘Read it.’ He told me.

I silently sat down on the floor and began to scan the contents of the letter.

Choi Seung Hyun! I, Emma Marie, promise that we will be famous someday! I know we will. We’ll stand on stage together. I promise. So lose some fat and I will love you someday!

OH GAWSH. CHOI SEUNG HYUN. THAT  KID. I WAS HIS ONLY FRIEND. HE WAS A NICE DUDE, AND I LIKED HIM, BUT I DIDN’T EXPECT…

‘That was the letter you wrote me before you left…’ TOP whispered in his husky voice.

‘Oppa…?!?!?!’ My jaw dropped as I stared at him, and tried to imagine TOP’s transformation.

He gave me one of his stares, and I could have sworn I got pregnant already.

‘Oppa is it really you?!’

'How..how did you know it was me...it could've been someone else..'

'Your neck..' he mumbled, and pointed awkwardly to my childhood scar.

'Oh'

I tried to control my emotions; Shock, Excitement, Fear.

I glanced awkwardly at TOP and gushed. Was this too much in one day?!

He nodded slowly, and everything just fell into place. He knew who I was all along. He was always there for me, behind me. He loved me.

 

And I loved him too.