Emma

Forgotten

 

Emma stared at her surroundings. Cluttered desks and clothes were strewn all over the floor. Her desktop came to life and a picture of her oppa appeared.  The chances of oppa and her together were a million to one. She let out a sigh as she began to clear up her room.

 

      ‘Riiiiiiiiiiiingggggg!’

 Emma glanced around, dazed.

 

     ‘Oh the phone…’ she muttered to herself, diving into the pile of clothes to look for it.

 

     ‘여보세요?’

 

   ‘아, Emma ah!’

 

   ‘오!안녕Dara언니!’

 

   ‘예! Hey you know that company? YG? The one that 빅뱅is under?’

 

   ‘네! 왜?’

 

   ‘ㅋㅋㅋㅋ! WE GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!’

 

   ‘What do you mean we got in?’

 

   ‘YOU  바보!!!!! REMEMBER THE AUDITIONS?!?!’

 

   ‘oh… 오모!!!!!!WE GOT INNN!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! ASDFGHJKL’

 

   ‘YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

 

 ‘오모! I needa, go now, call you later kay? 안녕!’

 

 ‘안녕!!!’

 

Emma clutched her pillow and squished it like how Rani did. She couldn’t think straight. ‘ASDFGHJKLSDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL’ was all she could manage.

She was finally going to see oppa, and she could never wait. Pulling on her skinny jeans and vest, she hopped out of the house and  began to walk over to Dara’s, planning to spazz with her. After all, spazms can’t be felt over the phone.

Enjoying the spring breeze,  Emma sauntered along the streets of Seoul, strolling past couples with lovesick smiles on their faces. ‘Oppa… Wait for me!’ she thought.

 Just then, a tall man started to walk towards her. His jawline. Just like oppa’s.  He was wearing a metallic grey cap, with a wifebeater and a biker jacket. ‘He looks kinda like oppa! Kinda…’ she thought.

 

The tall man then started to walk towards her…