TOP

Forgotten

 

Hiding his face under his cap, TOP headed out for a stroll. He needed the fresh air. ‘ Gawd I hope the fangirls don’t recognise me’ He thought to himself. Suddenly spotting a minimart down the alley, he began to walk towards it, planning to buy himself some banana milk. 8D –insert pedoface here-

He was about to turn when he noticed a pair of eyes fixed on him.

-TOP'S POV-

 

I saw her. Her eyes. A shade of sparkling brown. Damn she was pretty.

Why is she staring at me? Oh I hope she doesn’t recognize me!!! kkk!!!

But, then again, I couldn’t take my eyes off her. Oh gawsh What am I doing?!?! I was starting to walk towards her.

!!! CHOI SEUNG HYUN GET A HOLD ON YOURSELF!!!!!!!

 

I really didn’t know what I was doing. I was in a daze. My vision was fluffy. The next thing I knew, I was lying on top of her, staring into those eyes.

‘Your eyes are beautiful, you know that?’ ‘WHAAAAAT?!

OPPA GET OFF ME!’ ‘oh..sorry…’

 

I had crashed into her. Oh . She was so damn cute I swear. Her skin was smooth like an angel’s. Not to mention her soft brown hair.

 

CHOI-ING-SEUNG-HYUN-WHAT-ARE-YOU-THINKING!!!!!

I quickly got off her, blushing red in the cheeks. ‘I’m really sorry!!!’ I exclaimed and bowed at the same time. ‘It’s okay…Hey have I seen you somewhere before?’ The girl asked, while rubbing her slender wrist.   What the hell does this jerk think he’s doing? Then again, he looks oddly familiar.

 

OH TOP YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BLOW YOUR ING COVER NOW ARASO?!

‘Umm…Noo…’ I replied hastily, about to pick my feet up and walk away. Just as I turned my back towards her, she started to shout. ‘OPPA JAGIYYAAAAAAA!!!!!’ ‘What…?’ I turned around and looked at her.

 ‘Oppa don’t go… wait… just wait.. you look really really familiar!’ ‘I… do…?’ ‘OHMYGAWSH YOU’RE CHOI-‘ Before she could finish, I shoved my hand onto and pulled her into a back alley.

 

‘Oppa why are you here?!’ she demanded.

Please, I’m Choi-ing-Seung Hyun. Why couldn’t I be?

‘Umm…wait…whyareyouevenaskingmethat?’

‘It’s just that…’ I could see her cheeks turning pink.

 

DAMN DAMN DAMN SHE WAS SO CUUTE!

 

-EMMA’S POV-

 

OHMYGAWSHOHMYGAWSH TOPOPPATOPOPPA AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could hardly breathe.

Keep calm and control yourself Emma Marie

Breathe, , breathe.

Oh gawsh.

 ‘I’m Emma by the way!’ I blurted out, stuck, and unsure of what to say.

‘You already know who I am…so…yeah…’ He smiled, ruffling his hand through his platinum blonde hair. He’s so adorable!

Oh freak I can feel myself blushing. Stop it Emma, stop it NOW.

There was an awkward silence that lingered in the air. The next thing I knew, my lips were connected with his.

 

-TOP’S POV-

 

Emma. Emma Pereira. No. It couldn’t be. THAT Emma?

Oh gosh it really was.

I didn’t know what to do. Or say. I don’t know what was going through my mind. Like I had no control over myself, body or mind. I just… leaned in to kiss her. I never knew her lips would taste this sweet.

 

WHAT WAS I DOING?!

TOP stop contradicting yourself.

AARGH!!!

She didn’t push me back. Her lips were melted into mine, and I was dazed. Like I was floating. Was this how I was supposed to feel? She liked me...? She kissed me back so....? WHAAAT IS THIS?!