Ke.

Forgotten

 

‘Oppa…? Why are you bringing me to your dorm?’

‘Let’s play a game, shall we?’

‘Oh NO. Not the elevator game!!!’*

 

TOP’s smirk faded a little, and his face lit up again.

‘No…it’s NOT the elevator game…’

‘okay oppa…but then what is it?’

‘It’s… MY VERSION of the elevator game.’ Finishing his sentence, TOP slammed me onto the cold metal wall, his perfect face in front of mine. My breathing was getting heavier. I could see his ASDFGHJKL jawline in front of me.

Emma, calm down.

HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN?! TOP IS ING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!’

TOP’s face leaned in closer to mine, until he was a few inches away from me.

‘Are you ready?’

I gulped, swallowing a lump down my throat.

Without hesitation, TOP leaned in to kiss me. Our lips crushed together, like how we were meant to be. I could feel a buzzing sensation rising up my stomach. Excitement? My eyes were closed and who the cared. I was kissing T-O-P. The kiss was gentle, not rough like how I expected it to be. My lips moved along with his, and our souls were melted as one.

He slowly pulled back, as the elevator dinged and reached the 20th level.

‘You enjoyed it, didn’t you?’ TOP smile-smirked as he grabbed my hand, walking out of the elevator.  I blushed a shade of deep red and silently followed behind.

*the elevator game; from a junseung(b2st) fic from http://rainbowtongues.livejournal.com <-- not minee!