WHAT?!I w

Forgotten

 

-EMMA’S POV-

What was happening? My eyes  flickered to life, staring at TOPs flawless face. He gently pulled away from me, leaving me confused, breathless, and unsure of what to do.

‘Oppa…’ I mumbled, eyes trailing on his lips.

‘Yes…?’

'Oppa you don’t know me…but why…why did you…?’

 

I stopped, unsure of what to say.

‘Ssshhh’ TOP whispered, putting a finger to my lips. ‘I always loved you’

‘But…but…’

‘Shhh… come with me’

 

He grabbed my hand, leading us out of the alley, back onto the busy streets.

‘Where are we going oppa?’

‘You’ll find out’ TOP replied, winking back at me.

 

-TOPs POV-

 

I kissed her, but she didn’t push me away. She liked me.

I was going to bring her back. No wonder she looked familiar. I was sure it was her. That scar on her neck. It definitely was.

I wanted to show her our memories together. Back during the times when I was fat. Insecure.  And she was my only friend.

 

‘Come on!’ I giggled playfully and tugged her along.

 

-EMMA’S POV-

‘aahh! Aah oppa!...It hurts!’ I screamed as TOP dragged me.

‘I’m sorry!’ He stopped and gently kissed my wrists. He smiled at me, making my heart pound.

 

HIGH HIGGHHH! I’M SO HIGGHHH! G-H-E-T-T-O E-L-E-C-T-R-O!

Gawd why was that in my head?

Suddenly, I had so many questions. How did oppa know me? I was too lovesick to notice. What was happening? Oppa loved me too?! But I barely talked to him yet!

 

TOP led me to a huge glass building, and dragged me into the colourful lobby.

‘Hey oppa!...Isn’t this..’

He cut me off even before I could finish.

‘Yeah’ He replied with his killer smile.

I stared at our reflection in the shiny elevator doors. TOP oppa.  And me. Together. This was too perfect to be true.

 

‘Come on, let’s go!’ TOP grinned while I heard the ding of the elevator buzz in my ears. He then pushed the button for the 20th floor.