Chapter 6

New SMRookie

Stephanie's POV

I just had to get out of there. My face was burning from both embarrassment and anger. I walked in whatever direction until stopped. I barely realized I'm in some really dark alley . The lights were very dim. I started wondering which way to go to the dorm. Until i heard glass bottle breaking and loud moans behind some trashcan bin. I knew where this was leading so I was quietly trying to get out when some random drunk dude was infront of me.

"Nice legs , honey~!" He said in a raspy voice. I backed away from him and turning around to walk off but another guy buy shorter came.

"So tall, are a model ..? Hahaha .. Let's enjoy the night with us." He said coming closer. 

I pushed him away from ," Don't touch me!" 

"Hard to get huh..?" The taller one said as he pinned me on the wall.

"Yahh get off me .." I said struggling to get off his grip when I heard some groans in pain coming from the shorter guy.

"Yah .. Let her go already . I don't want to take this any further." Said a voice from the dark. 

"WHO ARE YOU ,,?!" He screamed as he still pinned onto me. Smells of alchohol blew on my face. I wanted to throw up.

The footsteps got closer," Did u not here me.. " he was now under the dim light. The light traced over his defined jawbone and cheek bone. I can see his stoic face. Then I realized it was Johnny.

"What are you going to do about kid..?" He said finally releasing me out of his grip and started walking toward Johnny. 

"Beat you up ." He said with a stoic expression.

"What a bragger .." The drunk man said as he threw in a punch but Johnny was much fast and punched with force hitting him on the jawbone. The man started to bleed. I looked at the other side and saw that the short man was getting up and walking towards Johnny with a wooden stick . 

"Johnny! Behind you ." I said as I walked forward but was pushed back on the wall by the tall guy. I hit my shoulder on the wall really causing me to stumble to side. 

-------------------

Johnny's POV 

"Johnny ! Behind you !" She yelled out . I was going to look behind but she was shoved back against the wall. As soon as I turned around a wooden stick hit me right on the left side of my head. It hurts like crazy. That part was just throbbing in a pain. I heard muffled screams. I got my senses back and punched the guy really hard and turned to Stephanie. I walked over and grabbed the guy that was holding onto her and pulled him down to the floor really hard. I grabbed her hands and ran because a whole gang just showed up. we ran so much until we hid in this small crowded alley the barely fit us. I was infront of her. We were trying to catch her breath. 

"Gwenchana ..?" I said with my heavy breathing. she just nodded until her eyes were wide open. 

"What ..?" I said as I looked back  I turned back to stare at her.

"Your head .." Her was very shaky. I touched my head and felt something warm and I looked at my hand and I saw blood.

" It's nothing .. Let's go " I grabbed onto her wrist but she pulled back. 

"You don't need to hold onto me ." She said as she rubbed her wrist . 

" Aren't you scared of the dark .. ?" I asked back. she just looked away from my gaze.

"Aniyo .." 

" OMO !!! It's a ghost !! Behind you ..!" I said in a 'scared' tone. Out of reflexes she just started hugging me.

"Where ?! " she cried . My body felt warm and I felt my face heating up. She was closing her eyes shut as she buried her head in my chest. 

I started laughing. 

"Look how scared you are ." 

She released me and punched me on my shoulder .

"YAH ..! That's not funny," she said as I can see her face redden because of embarrassment. 

"Arasseo I won't laugh. Let's go now.." I said as I grabbed her hands again. She didn't pulled back this time but I could feel that she flinched just now. we started walking toward the dorm. I swear she's a man in disguise her punch just now hurts like .

-------------------

Stephanie's POV

Maybe he really isn't that bad. We walked past a convience store . I told him to wait outside as I went in there to get medicines to clean his wound. I came back and gave it to him as we stopped by a park with no lights . It was 2:17 am. He sat down trying to clean out his wound.

"Yah .. Clean properly would you .." I said as I got the q-tip and dabbed some ointment on it. I leaned in closer to get a look at the would and dabbed it harder than he did.

"Ahhhh..!!! Yah .!!! It's hurts!!" He screamed. 

"I told you to look behind already but you didn't ." I said as I tilted his head finish dabbing the ointment by pressing it on really hard . 

"Yah..!! Aish.. Jeongmal. You really are a very dangerous person." He said as I put on a bandage.

"I'm not dangerous.." I said as I turned my head to face . Then I realize how close we were . He was staring back at me and I was staring at him. Our nose almost touching each other. 

"What are you looking at , byuntae..?" I said as pulled back to sit on the bench.

"Mworago..?!?! BYUNTAE ..! " he said. "Atleast I didn't stop in my tracks to hear people having ." 

" YAH ..!! I'm gonna rip your cut even bigger." I yelled.

"No you can't because you want me to live so you can have it with me ."  That's it I was reaching for his wounded head but he got my hands before I held on to his head. We were both struggling . Until I slipped off the bench but landed onto something else.