Chapter 2

New SMRookie

Johnny`s POV

That stupid girl, I swear. Ahhhh... it still hurts. If I can`t reproduce it`s her fault. Watch once I see her again I`m gonna get revenge.

 

Stephanie`s POV 

Will that was annoying !! Urggh....  hah will he totally deserves it.

I walked toward the SM building .

"Hwaiting, Stephanie !" I said to myself as I open the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo, are you here to audition?" the receptionist lady asked.

"Aniyo, I'm a transferred trainee from YG," I replied.

"Oh, Choi Stephanie ..?" she looked at her files.

"Deh.."

"Follow me, I'll take you to your dance practice room," she motioned me to follow her.

I took off my cap and placed it in the dufffel as I was walking.

"There's a changing and shower room in the room already but..uhhh...I don't know if you want to use it or not," she said as she was about to press the elevator floor.

"Gwenchana, I can use the changing room there." I smiled.

"Okaaayyy....your choice," I got confused when she said that.

We arrived at the floor and started walking down the hallway. I can hear music being blasted very loud in the room on the left so I guess that it's the dance studio. We walked in and I realized that I'm gonna be the only girl trainee in this room. OMG, Tony Testa, I miss him teaching us those cool choreographies.Suddenly the music stopped and all eyes were on me.

"Oh Stephie, never thought that I'd see you here," Tony said in English of course.

"Yeaa.. me neither." I replied.

"So anyways, Tony your new girl trainee." the lady said in English but with an accent.

"Glad to have you in my class again,Steph." he hugged me as I hug him back. The lady pinched my arm.

"Ahh..!"

"Introduce yourself." she gritted her teeth as she whispered sharply.

"Ah, deh, annyeonghaseyo my name is Choi Stephanie." I bowed 90 degrees as I got up something caught my eyes. My eyes widened in horror.

---------------------------------

I know sorry for short chappie.