Chapter 1

New SMRookie

Stephanie`s POV

   It was 11 am. I got up from my bed and packed my duffel with white graphic t-shirts and hiphop sweats. Also some towels. Today's the day I will be transferred over to SMent. I didn't get why they want to transfer me when I barely became a trainee 3 months ago.

   I went and got ready. I changed into a black sleeve-less shirt that says 'cool story bro' and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans. I grabbed my hat that says 'reckless' and put on. The 'reckless' part was facing back. I grabbed my duffel and slipped on some black high tops converse and headed to the bus stop.

   The bus came and I got in. After a 20 minute ride I decided to get some drinks from the cafe near SM so I got off. I walked in the store and couldn't decide what to get.

"Annyeonghaseyo, what would you like today?" The cashier asked.

"Deh, Annyeonghaseyo, I'll get a milk tea with boba." I said with a slight bow.

"That would be $3.50 !" 

" Here you go." I handed him the cash.

"Please wait for it at the side."

   I was waiting for it then some random guy crashed right into me.

"WATCH IT." He shouted as he dust of his white t-shirt.

"I should be saying that!" I yelled back.

"Do you know who I am ?!"

"No and I don't care."I replied calmly. Stupid jerk! I thought

"You,sasaeng fans, are always like that.." He scoffed.

"Sasaeng fan?! I ain't your fan !"

"Yeahh sure." He said cockily. I got mad. Like seriously I don't even know he is.

"I'm sure a fan of yours wouldn't do this!" With that I grabbed his shoulder and punched him hard on his crotch.

"AHHHHHHHH !!!!!! NNNNRRRGGGGG!! " he kept on groaning as he held his crotch while the floor. People started staring at him.

"It shouldn't have hurt that much since you ain't got none ," I stuck my tongue out and grabbed my drink and went out.

------------------------------------------------

hows first chapter ?!