Chapter 4

New SMRookie

"Let's start shall we.."

-3 hours later and everyone left home since it was 1am-

Stephanie's POV

Sweat was dripping down my face as I looked in the mirror trying to perfect the move. 

"Yah..!!! More sharper..!!!" He shouted while looking at his phone. I've had it!!!

"YAH..!! I ALREADY LEARNED THE WHOLE CHOREOGRAPHY PERFECTLY..!!!!" I yelled back. He looked up .

"Oh okay then you should've told me ." He said with no care.

"Aish .. That stupid jerk... I wish he'd go to hell.." I said to myself quietly as I sat down against the mirror while closing my eyes.

" I can hear you." He whispered. My eyes shot opened and flinched to the side. I felt shivers going down back. 

"You make it seem like I'm going to you.." he said as he gout from sitting next to me.

"Tch.." i got annoyed of him.

"You really are a aloner. I've been looking inside your phone for something to blackmail you with but I don't see any.." he said as pulled out my phone out of his pocket.

"Ur such a .." I said in English .

"Atleast I look hot when I pose infront of the camera," he said back. Oh my god..my selcas!!!

He smirked and left quickly knowing I would throw the nearest thing on him. i got up from the floor and made my way to the shower. I put on a fresh pair of black t-shirt and some black shorts that covers my . I grabbed a pair of my socks and put on my white high tops Adidas. I walked out of the bathroom and made my way downstairs. I heard some fans screaming infront of the building as 13 boys walked into the SM building.

"Annyeonghaseyo , sunbae" I quietly say as I bowed. They all slightly bowed back as some guy that had a darkish blonde hair stopped and looked at my face.

"Ohh.. Stephanie there you are..!" 

".....?" He chuckled slightly.

"Hansol. You weren't at the dorm and Johnny already came back. I knew he was just taking advantage of helping you out so he can get his stupid revenge. He's not evening the best dancer..or dance teacher." 

" You knew ..?!?! ." I said still confuse on who he is.

"I'm in your dance practice class," he said since he read my mind.

"Ahh... Now I know who you are .... " I smiled now that I found out.

"Kyeopta..!!! Kaja , let's go eat something.." He ruffled my hair and took off his white and black beanie and put it over on me slightly adjusting my hair so it doesn't bother my eyes. I realize how close we were when I felt his minty breath. I could smell the scent of his hair that stayed on the beanie.

"EXO hyungs , sasaeng fans are out there." He said as he pulled his hoodie over his head a lightly pushed me to the exit.

"Aren't you cold..?" he said as he looked at my shorts.

"A little.. but i had to wear since my pants smells like sweat." i said casually.

As soon as we walked out of the door the fans started taking pictures while whispering to each other asking who it was. I was walking slowly with my head down so they couldn't see me.

"Hurry.." Hansol whispered and wrapped his hands around my wrist. But since I use to live in LA skinship with guys are normal.