Chapter 5

New SMRookie

Hansol's POV 

I gave my beanie to her since she looked cold and the fans would have probably taken pictures of her. Once we got out of the building I grabbed her hand and walked faster since she was lagging behind in the crowd of fans. I took her to the ddeokkbukki place that was run by an ahjumma. Our crew (SMRookie boys) would always come here after practice or as midnight snacks. I brought her over to a table and released her hands from mine. When I got her hands earlier, i expected that she would flinch but she didn't.

"I'm surprise you are not like those other girl trainees." I said to break the ice.

"i tend to get along with guys more than girls since I was young." She said sipping some bubble tea she ordered.

"Except Youngho." I said smiling .

"Who is Youngho..?" She asked with confused face.

 "Your 'dance' teacher."

"Ughh.. Don't mention him . Just the sound of him makes me want to rip up his face feed them to dogs." I chuckled at her frustration.

"Feed whose face to dogs..?" A mysterious voice came from the back.

----------------------------------

Johnny's POV

Once I enter the dorm, I saw Hansol getting ready to get out.

"Hyung, where are you going this late..?" I asked.

" I'm going to get some ddeokkbukki.." He said rubbing his belly.

"Tch .. Same me some ,arasseo ..?" I told him.

"Arasseo.. Dweji..!!" He said as ran outside the house.

Tch Dweji ..? How am I a pig ..?! My pocket started to vibrate. I reached in my pocket and took out Stephanie's phone.

From: GD 

    So how was your first day ...? O.o  Did you do anything bad .. If anything u did -,- I gotta go for now .. Stop by when your free . Behave ~!!! 

 

She's friend with GDragon subaenim ..?! I went roaming around in her phone and went into her photos . She's cute actually but I don't why I felt pissed that she was pretty much taling selcas with boy and rarely girls. Aish.. Whatever I'm hungry . I'm gonna just go to get ddeokkbukki with Hansol . I walked out of the house with black sweats and a white v neck. As soon as I got there I saw a familiar back sitting across from Hansol. Hansol saw me and smiled before looking back at her. i walked closer to here their conversation more clearer.

"Ughh.. Don't mention him . Just the sound of him makes me want to rip off his and feed them to dogs." She said angrily.

i bend down so my face was hear ear, " Feed whose face to dogs...?" 

---------------

Stephanie's POV 

NO IT CANT BE HIS VOICE .. !!! I'm screwed .. I looked at Hansol and he was laughing . Johnny went and pulled a chair and sat with us. 

"Keep on going . Whose face were u about to feed to dogs ..?" He smirked.

"You set this up didn't you ..!!" I said to Hansol.

"Aniyo.. Pft." He said trying to control his laughter . 

" This is why you should never talk about the hotty Johnny.." He said proudly about himself . He gave me a smirk and started laughing. 

I got up from my chair, " I'm going to go to the dorm first." I made my way out of the place and just started walking in what ever direction.