First Words

Endtapes

Of course I noticed it as the chair besides me moved and a slender person sat down.

"Hello" I heard a really deep voice saying.

Surprised that he really talked to me, I looked up. He moved his chair in my direction. His hair was messy and wet because of the snow and rain outside but he still managed to look good and perfect as usual. His flawless face showed an opened and friendly look and around his plumb pink lips formed an inviting smile.

"My name is Park Chanyeol" he said "I couldn't introduce myself last week. You are Robin, right?"

I was completly befuddled. I imagined this right? And suddenly he was super friendly. I had to answer.

"F-from where do u know my name?" I stuttered.

He laughed - silently and seducing.

"Oh maybe because of your name tag? And Because literally everybody knows your name and age.The entire town waited for you"

I grimaced. I already thougth about something like that.

Luckily the class started and I tried to concentrade. Mrs Kim told us to work in partners and read the small lecture in few steps and analyze every sentence step by step.

 

"Ladies first" Chanyeol said and pushed the book to me. "I can also start if you want"

"No" I answered "Let me try it"

I read myself through the first lines and understand at least 50% which made me happy because I noticed how much I already had improved.

"And what is it about?" Chanyeol asked, tipping his index finger on the table.

"About a frog and a duck meeting" Dumbest lecture for 11 grader's in my opinion.

We swtiched between the pages and finished earlier than anyone else in this room.

I lowered my look. His hands were tapping on the table in rythm.

Mrs Kim stopped by out table

"Chanyeol, next time let her try too. She needs to learn the language"

"To be honest half of the work was done by her without any help of me" Chanyeol hissed.

Mrs Kim scanned me clearly

 

"Uhm Robin" Chanyeol said as he looked straight forward, not stopping to tap on the table "Do you like it here?"

"It's okay I think"

"You think?" he laughed "It's totally different from Perth"

"uh yeah. The cold is annoying me" I answered truthfully.

"Then why did you move here?"

Nobody asked me something like this before.

"uhm...complicated"

"We have enought time" he persisted

"My mom married a second time"

"And you don't like the guy?"

I shook my head

"No like I said it's complicated"

I sighed.

"You look unhappy to me" he said

"And?"

"Your acting around your new friends is perfect" he laughed "You always play the happy girl but I can definitely see that you're the opposite"

I tried to ignore him. All he said is nonsense.

 

As it finally rang and the class ended, Chanyeol ran out of the room like the last time. And again I watched him leaving with sadness.

In the same moment Chen appeared in front of my table and took my books.

"Puh that was horrible" he moaned "That was so horrible. Be happy that you worked with Park."

"I haven't had a problem"

"Park seemed to be friendly today" Chen commented, while we left the room.

"Who knows what he had last time" he laughed.

 

On the way to the gym I couldn't concetrade on the stuff Chen tried to tell me.

Chen was in my team today and acted like a prince towards me by saving me from every ball during the basketball game.

As I left the gym I noticed that it stopped raining. Luckily.

In front of the bus stop I took out my ipod and plugged the earphones into my ears as I noticed someone leaning on a white hyundai: Park Chanyeol.

He was leaning on his car and studied me from afar.

I quickly looked away, inhaled and stepped into the bus that arrived in the same second.

I sat down in the back row of the bus and placed my bag right next to me, trying to avoid that someone could sit down next to me.

As the bus drove past Chanyeol's white hyundai, I looked straight forward, but I could feel that he grinned.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________