Foreign Students

Endtapes

As I was seated there with my sandwich and tried to talk with those strangers, I noticed a small group of boys.

They sat in a corner of the cafeteria all by themselves.

They were five . Inclueding that tall guys from my english class.

They didn't talk with each other.

One of them nibbled on his hot dog, the one next him checked himself in a small pocket mirror, another one lurked behind a huge maths book, the boy next to this guy stared on the table and the last one fixed his huge glasses before he coninued to write something down.

Compared to the other students in this room, they didn't looked at me.

But there was something that caught my eyes - and captivated me.

 

They looked different. 

One of them looked really sporty. He had panther black hair and looked like the wet dream of half of the girl's on this school.

Another one had really pale white milky skin, even paler than me I bet. He looked pretty grumpy.

The blonde guy from this morning looked really unimpressed by everything in this room, sporty and muscular, but not the type of boy I would chase.

The smaller boy, who sat between them and looked out of the windows, looked a bit chubby, but not chubby in fat, more chubby in super muscular chubbiness. Besides that he didn't even looked like a real korean. I bet he's a foreign student.

The last one with the huge nerdy specs looked really tall, his hair pushed back so his spotless perfect forehead was seen. He wrote something down, his facial expression didn't change at all.

 

I stared at them, they all had that perfect model like image, something I haven't seen on this school before.

The guy, who gave me the book list this morning, suddenly stood up and left. He didn't even said something or waved, he just left with fast steps.

I followed him until he disappeared and immedially my look went back to their table.

 

"Who are they?" I asked the girl next to me.

Although she probably heard in my voice who I meant, she looked at me excited to tell me about those mysterious guys.

Like if they heard what I asked, half of them stopped what they did before and their looks went up to our table.

As I exchanged looks with the one who wore the glasses, he immedially looked away again. In the short time his eyes showed absolutely no interest at all.

My neighbour giggled

"The special kids you mean?" she whispered "The guy who left is Tao."

Tao didn't sounded korean to me, but who knows my name isn't korean too and somehow i'm still korean.

"The guy who sat besides him, is Lay. He is a foreign student from China. To be honest half of them are foreign exchange students."

I knew it.

"Can you see the one with the black hair? According to this rumour, he's one too. Besides that are at least 20% of the girl's on this school crushing on him. But I also have to say at least 70% of this school's girl's do crush on at least one of them, but nobody is good enough for them, so don't even get any hopes. Oh and his name is Kai"

I didn't think about that either.

"The one who looks like he dislikes everything is Sehun. He is a real maths expert and the only one I've ever talked to."

"Oh, really. Where are they from?" I interrupted her

"Two are from China. Sehun moved here from Busan after his parents divorced and-"

I felt compassion

"-half of them only moved here some months ago. Kai's the only one who really lived here."

Oh and I remembered that girl's name: Boram. Jeon Boram.

 

"And uhm...who's the one with the glasses?" I asked curious

While I waited for his answer, he looked up from his notes and our eys met. I immedially looked away

"That's Park Chanyeol"

I peeked out of the corner of my eye back to him, and I noticed that he still looked at me, but he didn't stared at me like the others did - he looked cramped and like he was searching for an answer.

I lowered my look again.

"He is super cute but whatever, don't even try to hit on him. You're probably not good enough for him like all the other girl's on this school"

She definitely tried to hit on him at least once and it didn't seem to have worked out.

 

I turned my head again. I just had to look at him again. This time his head was lowered again, concentrating on his work.

The sides of my lips slowly went up into a smile and I noticed that even he looked so busy, he pulled a really tiny smile as well.

 

Some minutes later they left, not bothering about cleaning their table.

One girl stood up as well and told me that class would start soon. And she remined me that her name was Park Chorong. 

Together with me she walked to classroom 210 - korean class. The class I treaded the most.

On our way to the class we didn't talk at all. Chorong seemed to be really shy.

 

As we entered the room, Chorong went to a small table and sat down besides a boy who she immedially started a conversation with.

I went, as I did in every class today, to the teacher, introduced myself to him and he showed me a free table I could sit at.

As I turned around, I noticed that the table my teacher showed me before wasn't that empty anymore.

He was seated there, leaning his arm on the table and still writing somthing down.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________