six

Untitled Love Story

“Hey Jinri can you call Amber and tell her we might be a little late?” Soojung was patting her hair dry with the pink towel Tiffany had given her for her last birthday.

“Oh come on Soojung! I was done preparing an hour ago,” Jinri grunted. Jongin went downstairs to wait for Sehun and Chanyeol, who would be coming over to play videogames. Jinri stomped her foot in frustration.

“Soojung let’s go! I don’t want to see Jongin’s friends; I’ve had enough of them at school!”

Then the doorbell rang. Since Jinri was the closest, she opened it. Sehun and Chanyeol greeted her with a smile. Jinri slapped her forehead and muttered something about boys being stupid and Soojung being slower than a snail. Finally, Soojung came rushing down the stairs with her owl bag in hand. Jinri rolled her eyes and went outside to get into the car first. Soojung kissed Jongin’s cheek before stumbling to put her shoes on. The door was slammed shut and the engine of Soojung’s car was heard. They left.

Sehun stared at the door for a few seconds before clapping his hands, “Alright! Let’s go boys.”

“Whoa, hold on—go where, exactly?” Jongin grabbed onto the younger’s shoulder, who was on his way to grab his jacket from the hook beside the door.

Chanyeol explained, “To follow the girls, duh. Don’t you ever wonder what they do when they’re at the mall?”

“Buy things?”

“No; that’s when the boys are around. Sehun and I want to know what they do without boys. You know, which shops they go into and—“

“What the hell, Yeol? What other shops would they go to anyway? Soojung still goes to the lingerie shop whenever I’m around if that’s what you’re wondering—“

Sehun let out a loud sigh, “My dear Kim Jongin, you have much to learn. Toy shops you idiot. Toy shops,”

Jongin’s face scrunched and Sehun winked. Chanyeol grinned as he pulled Jongin to his car. 

--

Chanyeol was the first to go in the mall, followed by Sehun and Jongin right behind him. 

"Why do I have to go first?"

"Because you're tall—now shut up before you blow our cover. Jongin, I hope you're not telling Soojung what we're doing."

"What does being tall have to do with anything?" Chanyeol whined.

"We can hide behind you and you'll be the first one to get caught."

"That's not fair! You guys are tall, too!"

"Shut up and start walking, Park."

Chanyeol sighed and walked towards the food court. He stopped abruptly; making Sehun hit his head on Chanyeol's back and Jongin bumped his groin on Sehun's sharp hip. Jongin bit his lip and tried not to groan too loudly. Sehun shushed him as Chanyeol motioned his head towards one of the tables. Soojung and Amber sat on one side while Jinri sat alone on the other. The boys assumed that they were eating lunch since it was already noon.

The girls were busy gossiping and chattering about when Soojung received a text. It was from Jinri. Soojung gave the girl a weird look, wondering why she would text her when she was right there. Soojung read the text and it said that the boys were on their far left. She was about to look when Jinri shook her head. Soojung showed the text to Amber, who smirked in response. 

"Wait-- are they texting each other? Is this what girls do?" Chanyeol whispered. Although, his whispering skills weren't as good since the table next to them could hear what he was saying.

"Shut up Chanyeol. Damnit." Jongin hushed him, afraid that they might get caught. The last thing he wanted was a beating from Soojung. 

The boys watched as Soojung pulled her phone out to call someone. 

"Hello? Oppa? Are you busy?" The three boys looked at each other, wondering who this "oppa" was. Jongin was the most curious, since he is Soojung's boyfriend. He started to worry and began to doubt if Soojung really liked him. He never could have imagined Soojung to be this kind of person. He was sweating in all the wrong places and he was more than ready to beat anyone up.

A few minutes passed by and soon a boy appeared. He hugged each girl, but he hugged Soojung the longest. This made Jongin even angrier. He was about to go up to them, but Sehun held him down.

"Don't you dare, Kim Jongin."

"Like I care about your weird- es! Just let me--" Sehun suddenly sprang up who looked even more distraught seeing Chanyeol walking towards the girls. He let go of Jongin and ran after the boy, but he was too late.

"Byun Baekhyun!" Chanyeol called out. Sehun and Jongin made eye contact, both wondering how Chanyeol knew the boy. The boy-- or should we say Baekhyun-- was looking very nervous. His eyes were unfocused and he wasn't smiling anymore.

"Byun Baekhyun, what are you doing cheating--" Baekhyun shook his head vigorously while he covered Chanyeol's mouth with his hand. Chanyeol shoved him off and continued, "What? Why not? We've been hiding for too long! Are you embarrassed? Is that why you're cheating on me?"

Everyone else stood in a daze. The new information took a while to sink in. Baekhyun motioned everyone to go outside, since a few people started listening to their conversation. Baekhyun explained to everyone hoe he and Chanyeol met at a bar a few months ago, and have talking to each other since. Soojung then explained how she and the other girls already knew that the boys were following them, that’s why she called Baekhyun, planning to trick them. Only Soojung knew Baekhyun's secret, but she didn't know what Chanyeol was his boyfriend. 

"Dude..." Sehun stared at Chanyeol and then at Jongin, "we're such bad friends. We didn't even notice."

"Hey man, you know you can tell us anything and everything, right? Why did you hide it?" Jongin asked Chanyeol.

"I thought you guys would feel awkward since, you know," Chanyeol rubbed his arm and avoided eye contact with anyone.

Jongin chuckled, "It's okay, Yeol. As much as I hate to say it, we both love you and we don't care if you like men."

Chanyeol misinterpreted what Jongin said and his eyes widened, "You're gay, too!?"

Sehun shook his head clearing out the misunderstanding, although a few unnecessary words came out of his mouth, "Oh no, no, no, no, I like Jinr--" Sehun quickly covered his mouth with his hands and blushed. He looked at Jinri who was just as shocked. 

"Great!" Amber clapped, "So we're all sharing secrets in the mall parking lot now, huh?"

--

Hi friends ;^; sorry if you don't like the pairings. I won't be focusing too much on them, unless you want me to :)

I've been shipping Baekhyun with Yoobi these days though...

Oh and HAPPY ONE YEAR, BANGTAN!

(please leave comments or subscribe or do both lmao ok bye ilu all)