Wellmade STAR M High

Chemistry of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19xVN5VOH64&feature=related

- - - - 

 

In the middle of the midnight, you can't sleep. You tapped your hand on the table lamp next to your bed and it switch on. You sat up. You don't know why, but it seems like there's a lot of question pondering your mind. You sighed. 

You poke your head out from your bedroom. Some of the lights were on. You glanced around make sure there's no one notice you. *Why am I acting like a thief now?* You cleared your throat. You sway opened the door. You walked straight along the hallway. There's a door's room on your left. You looked straight along the hallway, another room's door were on the right side. You scratched your head, puzzled.

*Which one was Myungsoo's room?* You walked passed by the right room. On the other end of the hallway, near to a 2nd stairs, you saw a room with big door. *Maybe this one* You twisted the doorknob open.

You peek inside. The room was big too. "You haven't sleep yet?", a voice spoke from inside. You jumped, startled. 

"Sheesh, my heart was about to drop off", you pretended to kock Myungsoo. He chuckled. "Come in", he motioned. You come in and closed the door behind you slowly.

Myungsoo patted on the empty space next to him. You sauntered over and sat next to him. "Why are you still didn't sleep yet?", he queried. You shrugged. "I can't". He nods.

"I see." You turn around and look at him, "How abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter