Life Without You

Chemistry of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6lhZ5mr_xA&feature=related

 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

The next morning you woke up when the sun rays shine on your face. You peeked out one of your eye. 

"What time is it now?", you rub your eyes. "It's 8.45 a.m. agashi", the maid said. You bugs out soon after you heard it clearly. You sat up. 

"What?? Oh No, I'm late for school-", you was about to rush to the bathroom when Myungsoo entered your room. 

"You should wash up. We are going downstairs for breakfast. Arasso?",he said before he walked out. You knock on your head a few times. *Babo. I'm going to change school soon.* You sighed.

After breakfast, you headed back to your room. Since there's nothing for you to do, you decided to take a bath. You make a bubble bath. You happily hummed as you entered your feet into the bath tub.

"wee", you squealed giddily as you blew one by one the bubble you had made. 

 

Meanwhile, L.Joe was in class. He can't stop thinking about you. He's damn worried about you. Though he called your phone for the thousand times, still, it reached to the voicemail box. Chunji whom was walking next to him took a sneak peek at him. 

"Is there something wrong?", L.Joe looked at him and shook. "A-Ani..". Chunji narrowed his eyes. *There must be something. Something smell fishy right now* He kept an eye on L.Joe.

As they walked pass the hall room, he heard the Infinite's member talking. "Did anyone answer it?", Sunggyu asked.

Hoya shook. "Me too, none", Dongwoo shrugg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter