Two Childish Men

Chemistry of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmmc5HlcUuk

----

 

The next day, you are making kimbab and ddukboki for Myungsoo. He had asked you to make it for him. While you are making it, he sat in the living room watching 'Starking'. You could hear his laugh from the kitchen. *It feels good to hear his laugh again* You grinned. An idea popped on your mind. *Byunghyun!*

You made some extra of it and pack it in a boxmeal. Myungsoo took silent step walk into the kitchen so you woulnd not realize his existence. He crept behind you slowly and peek on what you're doing. You hummed a song happily. 

He cleared his throat. "OmO!", you startled, surprised. He grinned slyly. "Meanie", you pouted. He can't help but laugh heartily.

"What are you doing?", he spin the mealbox observing what's inside. "Where are you going to take this?", he perplexly asked. "To Byunghyunnie", you grinned widely. "Ah wae?!", he suddenly shake his body like a kid. You look at him surprised because he never act like that. He seems childish lately. You chuckled. "Nothing. Why are you acting like a child lately?" You moved the mealbox aside and put it in a paperbag.

He widened. "I did not" You gave him a look. "Uh-huh?"

He tilted his head up, "Sure" You shook your head. "Come on let's eat. I had prepare you the bestest ddukboki ever"

He walk to the table, satisfied. "Aah~", he opened his mouth. You rolled your eyes and grabbed a fork. You put it into his mouth. "How was it?", you patiently waited for his reply. He make a jerk face. You bugged out. "Was it that bad??". He giggled. "Yah!", you slapped his chest. "Ughh", he choke on the food. "That's what you get", you smirked and walked upstairs to go for a change.

 

When you had finished changing you headed downstairs. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter