The Sleepover

Chemistry of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhuQCBGwSfQ

- - - - - - -

 

L.Joe were laying his head on your lap while watching the tv in the living room. You caught him staring at you. "What?", you blinked innocently. He smile widely and pinched your nose lightly. You giggled slightly.

He motioned his point finger for you to come near his face. You shrugged and just lean in. On second thought, you know what was he going to do. You slowly lean in and just when he was about to kiss you, you back away.

"Hey", he sat up abruptly. You stucked your tongue out. "Mehroong"

He started to tickled you. You can't escaped from it since you know he's even stronger than you were.

Poof! You landed just below his body. He gazed into your eyes deeply. You stop giggling. He lean in and was about to kiss you when the front door squeaked open. Both of you turned around to look at the figure.

"W-What are you both doing?", Myungsoo asked bewildered. L.Joe pulled you up with him. "Err-"

"Playing?", you point out. L.Joe just awkwardly rub the back of his neck.  Myungsoo heaved an annoying sighed. He glared at L.Joe as he passed by him and sat on the sofa right next to you. 

"You eat already?", you concernly asked. He shook. "Let me make you something for you to eat", you stood up but he yanked your arm gently. "There's no need to. I'm not hungry.", he said patting your bang. You smile. 

"I thought that you say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter