Special Bento

Chemistry of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InI_8rEBFvU
 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The next day as usual you would be going home right after class. At the meantime, your dad had been off to somewhere at the countryside for work. He said he will be finish after a few days.

You were waiting for Sungyeol when one of your classmates, Bomi accidentally bumped into you. To you, of course you will take it as accident but to her it is not.

“Oh, I’m sorry…”, she touched your head lightly. You’re now on the floor.

“It’s okay…”, you smile comforting. *Stupid* Bomi smirked.

“You’re ~~~ah right?”, she helped you get up. You nod, beaming.

She abruptly shoved her hand into your palm, shook hand with you. “I’m Bomi, Yoon Bomi”

You were shocked at first how hard she squeezed your palm, but you shook it away.

“I’m ~~~ah. Kim ~~~”, you looked into her eyes. *She has a cute doe eye* You thought.

Bomi saw a trace of Sujin behind you with CAP, she panicked.

“err, I have to go now. See you later.”, she ran off. You turned around when you heard someone talking, to find out its CAP and Sujin.

Sujin ran to you. “Hey, I heard L.Joe was planning to bring you to the party tonight, was it true?”

Sujin poke you. You nod. “Yeah, he request for a help actually.”

Sujin and CAP look at each other. They remember what the other member told them about you and L.Joe the other day, kissing under the tree.

She smiles coyly. “Oh yeah? Well, I guess it’s just a request then.”, She shrugged. CAP patted on your head since you’re a little bit shorter than Sujin.

“We’ll go first. Your prince charming will be here… in a second”, Sujin whispered in your ear. You were baffled by her action. *Why was she acting weird lately*

“Hey” You jumped by the touched on your shoulder. You recognized the voice of the man. L.Joe.

“Sorry”, he scratched the back of his head. He chuckled. You pout. *cute* He contemplated.

L.Joe remember about the party, before he could ask, you’re already questioning him

“Hey, are Sujin and CAP were invited too?” L.Joe nodded. “Their family and my parent are a goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter