First Kiss

Chemistry of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-nrNf4fImk

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

You’re eyes stared at him as L.Joe lean in. His eyes stuck, gazing your sweet pink like lips. His right hand cupped your other cheek. You watched him lean in slowly. Just then, you can feel the butterflies in your stomach. His soft lips met yours’.

You’re actually never thought about this. You’re eyes slightly start to close. His kiss gave you the tingle feeling. Your hands hesitatedly patted on his broad chest. You can feel the beat of his heart as if he’s just running.

L.Joe deepened the kiss, you startled by his push. Without realizing, your hand inadvertent pushed his chest a bit. He pulled away and look at you apologetically.

You bite your lower lips that now taste like his.

“I’m s-sorry…”, he uttered as he’s trying to catch his breath. You shook.

“It’s okay…”. L.Joe looked away, try not to look at you, blushed. Right at the time, the school bell rang.

“Come on…”,L.Joe give you his hand and you demurely slid your hands

 

Without knowing, Bomi was watching the scene. She smirked. *this will be great news to tell Naeun.* She snorted and walked off.

Besides Bomi, Ricky and Chunji who’s actually was about to sit under the tree saw you and L.Joe there. They decided to keep an eye on both of you.

 

As you and L.Joe entered the class, CAP and Sujin were looking at you from tip to toe. Sujin spotted your hand interlocked with L.Joe’s. She raised her eyebrows. You bugs out and quickly let go of L.Joe’s hand and run to your seat.

 

Just then, Ricky and Chunji entered the class. As Ricky passing by your seat, he purposely stopped by and pinched your cheek. You’re surprised by his action. L.Joe gave him a death glared. Ricky stuck out his tongue.

 

 

After school, you walk out from the class with the Teentop ‘s member. When you arrived at the school parking lots, you didn’t spot Myungsoo motorbike anymore. *Maybe he got something to do* You shrugged. Without any hesitation you skidded off walking back home.

L.Joe was looking for you. In the corner of his eyes, he saw you walking out of the school gate, heading home. He runs to you to catch you up. *She walks real fast huh…* He kept on running.

“~~~ah”, he shouted. You stopped at your track, turn around. “L.Joe?”, you watched him run to you.

“Why are you running?”, you queried. He awkwardly scratched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter