Appa

Chemistry of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/J79kN3vrrZY

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

One morning, Myungsoo and you had gotten ready to go to school when a phone call interrupting Myungsoo whom was about to start his motorbike engine. 

"Hello", he answered the call.

"Are you Kim Myungsoo the son of Mr Kim", a woman asked. Myungsoo glared, surprised. 

"Deh. I am... what?!, where?! Okay, I'll be there soon.", He quickly start his motorbike engine. "~~~~~ah get on. Now.", he hurried you over. Although you're not really know what was going on, you do as told. *He's not heading to school now*, You ponder bewildered. But you didn't bother to ask anything. He seems like he's in a real rushed. 

After a quick turn, both of you arrived at a hospital. That feeling you got when you was pulled by Myungsoo was weird. It felt like something is really wrong. Both of you arrived in front of a door. It was written there a patient named Kim. You bugged out. *It can't be*

You didn't hesitated to push the door anymore. The door flung open to show up that you're dad is laying on the bed. With some wire hook onto him, a nap cover half of his mouth. You gasped. Your eyes b with tears. "Appa...", you're at lost of word.

Your hands shaken. You quietly sat on the chair next to the bed. "Appa...", you muttered. You covered your mouth to prevent the wail comes out. Myungsoo was speechless. He comes over you and hugged you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter