Four

You've got a mail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From: Shopgirl

To: JY_88

 

What should I do to a moron that sees nothing but his own ? I’m so pissed right now. Bought 3 pairs of heels, jacket, two dresses and went to a hair salon to calm myself down, but still, I’m boiling inside.

 

 

From: JY_88

To: Shopgirl

 

Had a bad day, too, huh? Not knowing the details of a problem, I can’t help you but just recommend what I’m doing right now. Whisky.

 

 

From: Shopgirl

To: JY_88

 

Lol, I would have to drink all whisky that they have in Seoul to forget about today’s meeting. A guy thinks he knows my job better than I do.

 

 

From: JY_88

To: Shopgirl

 

Just kick his . I know how hard you’ve been working on this project. One thing I know about your work:If your boss pays you enough money so you can afford to buy the latest collections of Louis Vuitton, then you’re an expert.

Btw, show me what you bought!

 

 

Your POV

 

Last night’s mails from JY_88 cheered me up. He’s right. If I wouldn’t be an expert, I wouldn’t wear that Chanel dress, right now. It’s just above knees-high, classy dress that suits my age, but is saying “I’m the boss, here”, too. JY_88 liked it when I sent him a photo. Not of myself wearing it, but just on the bed of course.

I already had to cancel my flight from yesterday because tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter