Two

You've got a mail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Maybe traveling in first class is less tiring than in economy, but I’m tired anyway. 25hours. Damn it. All I want is now sleep. I waved to the chauffeur with my name on nametag at the airport and followed him to his car. Maybe my boss is a prick. But at least he gave you a first class treatment.

When you had a stop in Dubai you replied to JY_88 but now I’m too tired to check my mail if he wrote something back. Maybe he’s sleeping? Well, probably not. If it’s 1am here in Korea, then in Europe it’s afternoon. Why do I think he’s really from France? Couple of months ago, in the early stages of our mail-friendship, he used to talk about Paris Fashion Week. He said he was on couple of shows. Well… normally, people don’t just go to other country to see a fashion show, right? Well, some of them do… but for you, it was a waste of time. Almost all fashion shows are now live online. i even saw couple of them in that way. So, if he said he was on them, then he must be French, right?

 

When I arrived at a hotel I admired the beautiful view from the window for about 5 seconds, then went straight to take a  shower and go sleep. I need to wake up in 5 hours.

 

 

JiYong’s POV

We did great on our concert. It’s so much better to have guys on stage with me than being alone. We headed straight to the club with YGEX staff. I was dead tired, but after some drinks I relaxed and felt more energy to dance, despite I was jumping on the stage for almost 3 hours.

 

I woke up after what it seemed to be a minute. Someone was calling and shaking me.

“Leave me alone if you want to live, you !” I groaned in the pillow.

“Hyung, we have a flight in 2 hours” Seungri took my blanket that was covering my face

“I’ll go in the next one!” I yelled back to him and regretted it in the same moment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter