One

You've got a mail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JiYong’s POV

„Hyung”

„Hyuuuuung!”

„What’s wrong with him?”

“Yah, JiYong ah” 

 

She’s going to Korea. Headquarter, then it’s possibly in Seoul. She’ll be in Seoul! 

                                                 

Tabi hyung hit my shoulder and I woke up from thoughts.

“What?” I frowned and looked at him

“Maknae is calling you for more than 5minutes and you’re just starring at the phone”

“What do you want from me?” I yelled at the youngest but he just pouted

“Oh stop it Ji. We all are tired. Don’t yell at him” Surprisingly Youngbae scolded me and I just looked at me phone again, just to check if Shopgirl replied to my last mail. She didn’t. Maybe she’s already in a plane. To Korea. . I wanted to check the arrivals, but I paused, realizing I have no idea from where she’s going. What airport she’s arriving… I don’t even have a ing idea what time zone she’s from. Her replies are always on different hours. I know nothing about her. Just the fact that she’s a girl. In her 20s. Just like me. And is an expert in her area. Just like me. She loves fashion. Just like me. I know her dog’s name. And some random facts that wouldn’t help me much if I would ever met her in real life. That was our plan from the very beginning. Emails. First it was about our love for fashion, then about random stuff. She had no idea who I was. And I liked it. But I didn’t like that I don’t know who she is. She was treating me like a normal guy. I didn’t know her name, but I was considering her as one of my best friends. And now, she will be in Korea. How long can the flight be? Maybe she’s from Japan and it’ll take her just 2h. Or from America, Europe… damn it. She could be from anywhere.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter