The Boys

The Casanova's Daughters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

The Wrath

 

Bom's POV

When Dara stood up, I stood up as well and followed her on her way to the washroom I saw her bumped into a group of men. I saw one of them has his hands on Dara's shoulders and that made me want to punch him.

" Dara?" I said out loud as I approached her, getting to worried of my younger sister. " What's the problem? Are these men bothering you?"

" Ani.. Ani Bom." she shook her head. She then turned towards the group of men and bowed. " Mianhe for bumping you."

As I dragged Dara into the washroom. We came to stop at the washrooms door. We have heard people inside talking loudly that we thought was best if we will not enter there.

" That was one hell of a brat! Goddesses?? How sure is she that she looks like one? Just because she carries the surname 'Park' doesn't mean she's famous." A girl raising her voice was heard even from the blasting noise from the outside of the washroom.

" Why are you against the 'Parks'?"

" They're like their father. Like father like daughters. They're s! I tell you they are!" that stated again.

" Don't talk ill against them girl."

The BOMINATOR is awaken and I can feel Dara's tightening grip against my wrist, sending the message that I must calm down. The hell, it's my family she's insulting. I pushed harshly the door earning a glare from them, but then their reactions changed looking shocked. Damn, I love it. It's priceless.

" Yah! Who are you calling a ?" I shouted instantly earning gasps from the other girls from their group.

The girl who kept on talking ill about my family shouted back at me. " Who else duh??? Are you that dumb not to notice that I was referring to you and your sisters? You are all nothing but brats especially that CL."

I hissed with her statement. " You know what? You were lucky that my sister CL didn't punch you straight to your face and left bruises all over that surgical body of yours."

" Like I was so afraid of her. duh?!"

Her friends are trying to stop her from sprouting further more nonsense rantings.

" You act so demure but I know you're s too. Just like your fa-"

I began smirking when I saw her holding her left cheeks. Tokki took the first action and slapped her really hard.

" Serves you right !" I dialed a number on my phone and called Seven Oppa. " Oppa, A girl here in the washroom is causing trouble." I suddenly stopped and smiled evilly while I changed the tone of my voice pretending to be in a state of panic. " She's hurting Dara.. Oppa ppali!"

I was about to press the end button switch when she came rushing unto me." WHATT?? WHY YOU BRAT.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter