The Daughters

The Casanova's Daughters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Bom's POV 

Last night was fun though Appa had been sending death glares. He's always like that. That's why we don't want him going out with us. 

''Hey! Teddy Oppa came home late yesterday right? Do you think he purposely work on overtime just to postpone it?'' Minzy ask while my other sisters took their seats. 

I was cooking breakfast for all of us. And these 3 are just sitting there watching my every moves. I flipped the omelette and turned towards the sink putting the utensils that I needed to wash. 

''But Oppa promised us. Maybe he really was busy.'' CL was holding a fork and was drooling over the foods that I cooked. 

We were just waiting for Appa and Oppa but these men seemed to be ignoring breakfast. AISSSHH!! THESE GUYS!! 

''Hmmn.... Smells good.'' Dara was ogling at the omelette that I just recently placed on the table. 

By the way, BOM HERE!! I am the the eldest daughter. The most responsible and matured one. I love cooking, baking and everything about the kitchen.

I am a Chef although I still don't own a restaurant but I know that one day I will assure you that I will have mine. With a mini bar at the corner and different bands and genres played while the guest enjoys the fine dining ambiance. 

I am an American citizen. Yes, because I was born abroad. My Omma and Appa met there and it's not a secret that I am a casanova's daughter.

Yes, Appa has really changed. Totally changed. He fell in love with Dara's Omma and married her. 

But he's still human and he can make mistakes. Appa loved Dara's Omma and so did she. She even forgave him and suggested

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter