The Wrath

The Casanova's Daughters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

The Park Siblings

Minzy's POV

Appa has been away for three weeks already and he still haven't told us about his decision. He only told us to wait for him to come back and his decision then would be final. 

We are having our dinner and everyone is so quiet. Oppa has not spoke a single word to us ever since Appa left for London. He has been treating us coldly and it makes us even more awkward everytime we are together. He would sometimes stay at Oppa Seven's place just to avoid us. I kinda makes us feel even more guiltier.

Bom Unnie's birthday is fast approaching already and I can feel that no one is feeling happy and excited for celebrating it. This is getting harder than what we have expected.

Oppa texted me that he won't be going home today and will again be staying at Seven Oppa's place again.

" Uhmn.. Bom Unnie, what are  you r plans on your upcoming birthday." I tried and earned all my courage just to ask her that and to start a convesation. 

" I don't know. " Bom just shrugged her shoulders while slicing her steak.

" Appa will arrive in a few days. Shouldn't you be preparing for it already?"

Cl and Dara Unnie aren't talking as if they are not there. I sighed and turned back to Bom Unnie.

" Unnie....Whatever happens we are still a family. Whether Appa would ever agree or not. I'd still be little Minzy and I'll always support you. "

" Minki-ah!" Unnie smiled at me genuinely wide. I know from her expression that I had helped her feel better. And I loved it.

" Let's call Oppa. Let's celebrate Bom Unnie's birthday in advance. Neh?"

 

CL's POV

We are now here at Seven Oppa's bar. We can see Seven Oppa and Teddy Oppa glaring at the men whose eyes are locked on us.

" Who told you that you can wear that kind of clothes?"

Of course, he's referring to Dara Unnie. She was wearing this black elegant dress whose skirt is a little above her knee length. We all wore elegant dresses, but of course I dressed my sisters with my next to release collection designs.

" These are CL's designs Oppa. " Dara answered.

" You're showing too much of your skin Dara." Seven Oppa seconded.

Aisshh.... These boys... Do they know how to appreciate designs and details?

" It's called fashion. Duh?!"

" CL, how dare you! Look at little Minzy." Seven Oppa roared releasing invisible fire from his mouth.

I looked at Minzy from her head to her toe and did not ever saw something wrong. " What'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter