The Boys II

The Casanova's Daughters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter  10

The Boys II

 

Daesung's POV

I laughed at Youngbae's reaction when Hyung said he'd punch him. Youngbae paled.

We were all pre-occupied with Youngbae's reaction when Seven Hyung's phone rang.

" What isit Bom?"

All ears perked open as our eyes on never leaving Hyung. 

Bom, Park Bom right?  So he really knew the Parks as Youngbae suggested. So he was certainly not joking about it. We soon minded our own businesses when Hyung shouted.

" What? In the washroom? What are you doing? Help your sister! Aisshh!!! I'm coming. YAH!!! PARK BOM BEHAVE!!"

All our eyes were on him as he agitatedly dialed an number on his phone.

" Teddy, you're sisters are caught in a fight. Yes, in the ladies washroom. I'll call my men immediately. Yes, I know. I'm going there. Sure, Okay."

We saw him immediately rush outside the VIP suite and left us puzzled. And as my instinct tells me. I rushed out of the suite too and the gang followed.

I saw from afar Teddy Park, CL, and Minzy went inside the washroom. Minzy is a famous choreographer. A genius one. But why was she with Teddy Park and CL? Teddy is a Park and Bom too right? And Seven Hyung said his sisters were caught in the fight. Sisters? four daughters?

" Just stay right here boys. " Seven Hyung said as he entered the waashroom.

What we heard from inside was screaming. What is happening in there?

Two men then came out carrying a girl and she was badly hurt. I can see that she was involved in the fight. Two girls was escorting along the badly beaten one.

But what made me confused was when these six more people who exited the washroom. Seven Hyung's hands were placed in these two girls's shoulder. One of which was Park Bom and the other in Minzy. Then Teddy came out with his arms around CL and the girl who bumped GD awhile ago. Four girls... Now I think who the Casanova's daughters are. Seven Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter