Being a Park

The Casanova's Daughters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Casanova's POV

Oh God! Now Minzy is talking and she's not proud of being a Park. Now I know why she never use her surname in public.

" Why? Because I'm known as the greatest Casanova? Your father is a Casanova that's why you hate being a Park huh Minzy?" I asked her. I know my emotions are pretty much expressed now. I am hurt and it can obviously heard through my voice.

" No! Because both of you are always over-reacting. Treating us always like kids that always need pampering and protection. I hate it! Don't we even deserve to be trusted?"

" Really? Am I really a bad father to you?"

" Appa no!" Cl, Bom and Minzy said in chorus.

" That's what you're implying Minzy."

" Appa.." Minzy disapproved.  

They were all about to cry and so am I. Teddy just stood near the counter silently. All were in silence when suddenly Seven entered the scene, barging in uninvitedly.

" Hi Uncle! What's up everyone!"

" Seven you're in a bad timing entering the war zone." Teddy was charging against him, about to pull Seven out.

" I don't care if you won't allow me Appa. But I will do whatever I like. " Cl is really firm on her decision. 

 I saw Bom and Minzy's reactions too. And those reactions are what was always afraid of.

" Dara...." I looked at her and she looked confused. " How about you?"

" Appa...I think.." She somehow is hesitating. " I think the girls are right. I don't want to leave you Appa, neither Oppa. But your whole world revolved around us  and it's not good. I mean it's getting unhealthy already. Appa needs to remarry and find someone who he wants to be with for the rest of his life. And Oppa... You need to get married already. You aren't getting younger. You're a hot bachelor... a famous one... In fact a lot of girls might have been waiting for you to notice them already...A lot of them are ogling you two. You just have to choose and select between them. Open up your eyes to see that we're not the only people here. "

" What do you mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter