Day 4 : Picnic

30 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1st December 2013

“Haha! Catch me if you can!” Jieun said as she ran with Jongin’s precious camcorder.

“Hey! Get back here!” He chuckled as he chased the girl with his camcorder.

They ran through the water as their other friends watched from their picnic site.

Feeling happy for Jieun and Jongin. Finally, they’re no longer the only two with no activity when they hang out together in a group. Jieun kept on running and running as she records Jongin running after her with a smile on her face.

“I wonder since when those two became a couple.” Sehun, Jieun’s older brother asked his wife.

“I don’t know. But at least those two is no longer an ‘outcast’ like before.” Saemi smiled at her husband.

Sehun nods as he continued to look out for his younger sister.

Jongin ran faster and when he finally caught Jieun, he caught her by the waist and they fell to the sand with a laugh.

“Haha! You got me!” Jieun said, giggling when Jongin successfully tackled her to the sandy ground. Jongin looked at her with an amusing look before he tickles her which made her laugh became louder.

“Hey stop it! It tickles!” Jieun laughed as she lay on the sand as Jongin continues to tickle her.

He ignored her and continued to tickle her.

“Not until you promise not to run away with my camcorder again.” He said.

“Okay! Okay! I promise!” She said as she tries to breathe normally.

He stopped tick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter