Forever

30 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

25th December 2015

“Yah oppa! Stop pinching his face!” Jieun said as she slapped Jongin’s hand away.

“What? He’s just too cute for his own good.” Jongin chuckled as he continues to pinch the little baby’s face.

“Wait until Sehun oppa comes and you’ll get your whipped for pinching his son’s cheek.” Jieun warned.

Jongin ignored her warnings and continued to pinch his nephew’s chubby cheeks until…

“Yah! Kim Jongin! Will you stop pinching my son’s cheek?!”

…Sehun came towards him and took away the one year old baby from the baby seat in the living room.

“Aww man! Can’t I have fun with my own nephew? It’s not like we’ll always meet.” Jongin pouted when Sehun took Seyul away.

Sehun shook his head and said, “Have your own kid and you’ll get to have fun every day. Isn’t that right Seyullie?” Sehun asked the baby who is looking at him with his small eyes.

“Still waiting for little Jongin to come.” Jongin said as he winked to his lovely wife.

Jieun gave him a meaningful smile before Saemi calls them for dinner.

“I never knew I’ll survive 2 years ago. All thanks to you for saving me.” Jongin whispered to her when they walked towards the dining table.

Jieun smiled and kissed his cheeks.

“Don’t thank me. Thank yourself for having a strong will to live.” She winked as they sat side by side.

They had a peaceful dinner aside from the small argue bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter