Day 12 : Circus

30 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9th December 2013

Jongin brought Jieun to a theme park since they have their day off from their works. They were lucky that Jongin’s older sister bought extra ticket for the theme park and gave to him.

“You sure your sister didn’t mind us going to the theme park with her ticket?” Jieun asked.

“Of course, she’s the one who gave it to me.” He replied as he held her hands securingly.

Jieun smiled as she feels comfortable having her hand in Jongin’s grip. She felt safe with him.

They walk towards the roller coaster and have a fun time riding the roller coaster. After screaming their lungs out on the ride, they walk towards the nearest food stall and have a bite before they walk into the haunted house.

Jieun held Jongin’s hand tightly as they enter the haunted house. He smiled softly as he pulls her closer to him.

“Don’t worry,” He said. “I won’t leave you alone.”

She met eyes with him as he gave her a smile and continued walking in the haunted house. They were walking when suddenly a ghost falls from the ceiling which made Jieun shriek and fell back to the floor.

“Jongin? Jongin, where are you?” She asked as she tries to grasp on something in the dark. She suddenly felt someone’s hand and grab it.

“Jongin? Is that you?” She asked as she rubs that ‘someone’s face.

But then, she felt someone snatched her hand and ran away from the place.

When she was finally out from the haun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter