Day 29 : The End?

30 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

24th December 2013

11:20 PM

Jieun and Jongin went back to the first place they had their deal which is a chalet they rent 29 days ago. The place where they first became a ‘couple’.

After a long silence, Jongin stood up.

“Hey Jieun. Do you want something to eat? I’ll treat you.”

He smiled bitterly.

“Anything would be.” Jieun said dryly without giving him a look.

He nods before he walks into the house.

As she waits for him in the garden, she looked back to the sky and makes another wish again before she heard some noise from the bushes.

“Who’s there?” She said out loud before a man, who she recognizes as her cheating ex comes out.

“Hello, Jieun. Fancy meeting you here.” He said with a malicious smile. He took out a knife from behind his back and continues to approach her.

“W-what are you doing here?” She stuttered.

“I heard you were on a date with your new beau.” He said, “Nice catch you got there.” He continued.

“We broke up year ago. Why are you following me here?” She asks, trying to sound as calm as possible.

The man stopped in his track, “I want you back.” He said.

Jieun shook her head. “No. You cheated on me. I never want to get back to you!” She rejected him.

He giggled at her words, “I was hoping we could settle this properly, but it seems you like it the hard way.” He looks at her sharply before he charged at her with the knife.

Jieun was shocked, and she feels that her feet were glued to the ground and waits for the guy to stab her violently. She closed her eyes to feel the pain but nothing. She felt nothing until she opens her eyes seeing Jongin in front of her with the knife on his chest.

“No!!!” She screamed which made the guy who tried to stab her panicked and ran away from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter