Day 1 : Movie Date

30 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

27thNovember 2013

Jongin texted Jieun the place they want to spend their first time being a couple that evening.

He waited for her in front of the movie theatre with a box of popcorn and two bottles of water. One sprite and the other one is a plain mineral water (he knows she doesn’t like carbonated water. How thoughtful).

Not long after that, he saw Jieun coming towards him. Wearing a baby blue coloured dress with a white cardigan and a pair of black flats. Her hair was decorated with a pair of baby blue hair clip that matches with her dress. What makes her look more beautiful than usual is when her long brown coloured hair was let go instead of being tied like she used to do.

“Hey.” She greeted him with a smile.

Jongin immediately woke up from his thoughts as he flashed his warm smile to her.

“Hey.” He said. “You look beautiful, Jongin.” He praised her as they walked side-by-side.

“Thank you. You look handsome yourself.” She chuckled.

He took out the ticket he bought just now and hand it to her.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she slowly pushed the ticket to him.

“It’s on me.” He smiled to convince her.

She looked at him again, before she took the ticket in his hand hesitantly.

They entered the movie theatre and looked for their seat and waits for the movie to start.

Halfway through the movie, Jongin noticed Jieun’s face. She looked like as if she’s cold.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter