Mistake....It was all a mistake

Loving our stepmom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'yawn' I stretched and yawned as i got up from my bed. I sighed in content. I still remember it clearly, the kiss, i loved it the most the kiss, it's all about the kiss.

But, i wonder how Zero would react to this but i don't care! I can finally feel that special warmth that i always longed for, how could i just push it away?

I got up from my bed as i smiled in content. I put on my finest dress, had put on makeup. This day was special. I was going to meet Kris in the cave, that beautiful cave. Like a scene from a romance novel.

I want to see the others but i cannot be selfish, just seeing him is enough for me.

I want this all to be a dream, i want to go back but if i go back, they'll be in danger and even if nobody is there to hurt them i still won't be happy.

How can i be happy when i can't openly show my affection to them? I am the wife of the king. I can only be a stepmother to them, i can't be anything else.

but, i don't want to hide like this. I don't want people to think that i'm dead that i no longer exist. I want to be Kim Hana again. I don't know what to do now other than hide and stay in this place.

I sighed as i put my makeup brush down. I got up and walked to the river where the cave was located at.

My eyes brightened up as i looked at the beautiful river. I could still feel everything that had happened yesterday, yesterday was the best moment of my life.

I stepped into the water as i lifted up my skirt. I walked carefully into the cave, behind the waterfall . I arrived at the beautiful place. I smiled as i looked at the birds.

Sunight glistened in through the hole. I walked to the bird as i lifted it up. Kris had went back to the palace after having went to the place i was staying at. I miss him already.

I sigh as i let the bird fly away.

 

Tao POV

A tear slid down my face as i walked and walked. I wanted to go to the magical place. When i was small, i would always follow Kris hyung everywhere and when i said everywhere i meant everywhere.

Hyung had found a cave behind the waterfalls. I followed him. He didn't notice. So, whenever i was feeling sad, i would go there and relax, try to calm myself down. 

I arrived as i slwoly walked towards the waterfall. I walked through it and into the cave. I could hear the birds chirping as i neared the light.

When i looked up, i thought i had saw an angel. she was lifting the bird then letting it fly away.

My eyes must be playing tricks on me. The angel looked like Hana . The exact replica of Hana. My love, the beautiful Hana.

"Miss?" i called with my hoarse voice.

She spun around like lightning.

No............

What..............

This is..................

It can't be.....................

Hana!

My eyes were wide as were hers.

I could feels tears coming up my eyes.

I laughed, "I'm going crazy.............this is just an illusion. I miss her so much, i've gone crazy,"

I stumbled as i clutched my head. This is just a trick. The hana that i loved so much is dead. She no longer exist. She's gone and she's not coming back. She's never coming back into my life.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter