5 years later

Loving our stepmom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So 10 years  have passed and i am living happily with the princes. I don't really get to meet the king but it's okay, i have the princes.

Nothing actually changed that much but sehun and tao still sleep with me the oldest of the boys are at least 20 years old, they have grown to be really handsome young man i am currently 23 years old i was actually only 18 when i was so called 'married'.

It was night time and sehun and tao are about to come in. ' knock knock'

There they come. i opened the door, " Hey boys! The usual?" i asked, honestly every night when they came in to sleep with me, i was always very excited. I bore a somewhat love for all of them, they were my one and only but it was forbidden and i'm not worthy of the princes, they would never like me anyway, i was their mum.

They nodded, i let them in and they climb onto my bed, sandwiching me. I liked the warmth they gave me.

I am such a e for loving them i actually thought of running away but maybe i'll do it when the king tries to do something, the boys will forget about me,

"Noona you know i love you right?" i heard Sehun whisper into my ear which caused me to shiver. "Me too, we will never leave you" Tao whispered.

My heart jumped at what they said but they said that cause i'm their mum. I can already feel myself getting drowsy.

"Me too, i love all of you," i whispered to them as i closed my eyes. The last i heard were two voices saying, "But it's not like that" but i'm sure i would forget it by tomorrow.


.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................


The next day

 

I could fell hands roaming my body, i was starting to feel aroused, hands rested on my , hips, thighs, i could feel electricity. I moaned a small moan.

When i heard someone whispering in my ear, " Noona time to wake up," He said it so seductively.

I opened my eyes and looked at the people who were touching me who was Tao and Sehun. I blushed heavily when i saw them smirking they definitely heard me moan. Ahhhhhh! how embarrassing but they were touching me!

"Y-y-you're right i-i'll get ready you guys rest some more, the other boys are probably still asleep," i said and stumbled out of bed and ran to the bathroom while cupping my cheeks it was so hot, and their smirking faces, Ahhhhh!

Sehun's POV

"You think she felt anything?" I asked Tao.

"Don't know, i just know i enjoyed touching her, she was soooo cute!" Tao squealed.

"Agreed, the way she squirmed under our touch, did you hear her moan?" i asked him excited, her reaction was too much to handle.

"Yes i did! Her moan was damn y i really love her a lot! What she were to also love us too, like how we did to her?"

"Well i guess, i would want dad to be gone forever and live a happy life with noona," i said, dreamy.

He nodded in response, well let's go to the bathroom in our rooms. Since each of us have our own rooms.


Hana's POV

"Kim Hana Wake up! Stop dreaming you never be a woman to them, you will only be their stepmum!" i exclaimed to myself as i splashed water to my face.

I walked out and into the kitchen.

"I'll be making crispy waffles with butter, syrup and whipped cream and for dessert i'll be making pudding and also bubble tea, Sehun's favourite," i mumbled to myself.

I started making them, put them on plates and placed it on the table.

I guess it's time for me to wake the boys up. I went to Sehun's room, "Sehun-ah breakfast is ready go down and eat i made your favourite bubble tea too!" I said to him, giving him my eyesmile.

He smiled at me walked to me kissed my cheek and rushed out. "I'm calling tao and thank you," he shouted.

My eyes widened, my cheeks started getting red and i placed my hand on my cheek. Sehun and Tao has really been touchy these days, not that i mind i mean i like them so even if they only treat me as their mum, as long as i can see them, touch them, i already happy.

I mean, i am a girl, i have my fantasies to fulfill too. I then walked into Kriss room and i almost got a nosebleed.

He's half- and looking hot. I know as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter