the profile were fake!

Loving our stepmom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't love me," I whispered to myself as i sit on my chair staring at the window, staring at the boys who were in the garden fooling around.

I laughed at my pathetic self, staring at the one i love from afar, no able to pull myself up. Will i ever have a happy ending? Probably not.

I slowly stood up from my chair as i went to my dressing room. The king told me to dress up especially well today as we are meeting the fiancees. My heart panged at that thought. 

I wanted to cry, frown, scream but i have to fake a smile, wish them luck and give them my blessings. Do you understand how hard it is for me to give them my blessings? Giving all the people that i love so much blessings and watch them marry someone that is not me, it is so hard.

A sad smile coming on my face as i stood in front of the mirror. "Mistress, we'll help you put on your dress." she said to me.

The dress was beautiful, it was perfect, it was a black dress full of red roses. "The king especially sent this for you, it had said that ths was perfect for you and also a rose from the garden must be pinned onto your hair," she said to me, bowing.

I nodded. That's right, it was like me, black like poison but beautiful in red roses. I laughed at the irony for i was not as perfect as a rose but every rose has its thorns, just like how every night has its dawn.

"I see, we'll, i guess it's time for me to get ready, it's going to be time soon," i said to her as i went into the changing room, her following me.

I stripped to my underwear and she put a corset on me and tightened it. "Ahhh" i cried out softly. No matter how long, i can never get used to putting on a corset, it was so tight.

"Breathe in more mistress, it's to be beautiful," The servant said to me. I breathed in once more and she she tightened it one more time before tying it.

"You have a really good figure mistress," she said to me. I chuckled, "Thank you, what is your name," i asked her, tilting my head.

"My name is lily. Do you love the princes?" she asked me while picking up the dress. "I-I-I" i didn't know what to say. Am i disgusting for liking them? "You must really feel painful then, even having to meet their future wives," she continued as she slowly slipped the dress onto me.

"This is my life, i have to endure, it's for the boy's future," I said as i looked down. 

"All done! You look beautiful i'm sure non of the other girls can beat you in beauty and you're a good cook too," lily smiled at me. I nodded and sat on the chair in front of the mirror.

"It's time for the make up and the jewelry," lily said to me all cheerful. I let her do her magic as i wondered as to what would happen later. Would the princes fall in love with them at first sight, would i no longer be in their heart, would the girls hate me?

"Mistress, i wish that i had a face like you and silky and straight black hair also like you," she said to me, combing my hair.

I only kept silent. "This hair is too beautiful to be tied up so i'm going to leave it down so that you'll look more elegant. Your eyeshadow is black and grey, i didn't put blush on you as your cheeks are red enough and also glossy lips with light pink to math your blue eyes. All in all, you look perfect," she said.

I looked up at the mirror and gasped, I touched my cheek as i look at my face in the mirror. "Is the really me?" i asked in shock. This couldn't be the kim hana that had cried almost every single day, her eyes should be red and she should look bereft of hope.

"Thank you so much, for making me this ravishing," i said as i looked at lily in joy. She nodded her head.

Then, i heard the trumpet playing indicating that the fiancees were here. "I looked at lily as she scowled," I don't think that they're gonna be good girls," she said.

"I hope," i whispered. I was nervous, scared, angry and hurt. Would the boys love them?

"Bring me down stairs, i'll go to the dining hall when the king wants me to, so be with me outside the door? Please?" i begged her. Right now, she's the only one i can find warmth with.

"Gladly mistress, anything you say," she said as she helped me out of the door and downstairs and i was in front of the dining hall's door. I peeked inside to find the girls siting next to each of the boys, the way i arranged them. I couldn't  read the boy's faces but the girls didn't look exactly nice, kind of like the ones i met before coming into the palace. The king looked happy with a big smile plastered on his face.

"You girls should see their stepmum, a beauty she is," the king said. Time for me to go in. I knocked on the door, "Your majesty, it's me," i said. This is it Kim Hana face the boys face the girls face the reality.

"Ahh! Come in," he said. I pushed the door open and walked in. I held my head up looking at all the people in the hall, they oddly looked astonished.

"I see you wore the dress that i gave you, what do you think of it?" he asked me, eyes gleaming.

"I think that it suits me and it is wonderful," i said as i smiled at him. "Please take a seat," he gestured to me sitting on the other end.

"Please serve the food," he ordered the servants. "So girls what do you think of the boys ?" the king asked as he started digging in as did the others.

"They're perfect. Gentlemanly," said Haneul as she smiled politely. The other girls immediately agreed and too nodded their head.

"Well what do you think of Hana?" the king then asked. WHAT IS HE DOING?! I was not supposed to be in this conversation.

I looked up at them expecting for their answers. "She's gorgeous," muttered Minah which i had blushed at.

I looked down at food to avoid the piercing gazes the princes were giving. Why are they doing this, making me hot all over. It really is getting hot in here.

"That she is, roses really suit you my dear," the king said to me caringly. "Thank you your majesty" i said as smiled gently.

Just like that, dinner had been over, it was really awkward and i was burning under their gazes. they're only making this harder for me and them.

"Well, i have to be leaving and i want the girls to have a bonding time with our dear hana and so the boys can leave," the king stated before he went out of the room.

"Well let's go, we'll 'bond' at the living room," i said to them as i saw the boys leaving through the other room. Haha Hana what were y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter